GTA LCS help in a race

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ceilinglamp001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ceilinglamp001
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts
Getting vice city stories wanted to finish LCS first i want to know for wi cheeta run the race which car should should i use?
longhair72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 longhair72
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts

I don;t know that specific race but i always thought that either the Mafia Car (sentinel) or the police car are the best to race since they are fast but easier to contro then the sport cars.

donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts

I agree, the polic car is usually a good bet as it is fast but, unlike the sports cars, it isn't massively wide, so you can dodge and weave between cars.  Also, not sure about eh race in question, but here is a general rule about the races in GTA.

If the cars are aggressive, pull back, wait about 10 seconds and the cars will likely knock each other out, then you speed through, otherwise, get an early lead and concentrate on driving carefully, most of the time the cars will take over you at turns because most people take them sloppily in a race environment. 

karlgauci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 karlgauci
Member since 2005 • 5504 Posts
Don't use sports car they are easy to be destoryed...if I were you I'd use a Mafia Sentinel and FBI sentinel or a taxi (may seem crazy but works for me)
ceilinglamp001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ceilinglamp001
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts
Thanks ill use the FBI sentinel.