GTA 5 Ending (spoilers / help)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The-Butcher248 (466 posts) -

I screwed up.... I picked the option to kill off trevor, mostly b/c i wanted to see this ending, not realizing it would eliminate from the open world play. I don't have any save files, and i've replayed the big score, and that didn't help change the ending. Tried looking some things up online, but only things i've found were to replay the game, or to have someone send me a save file.

Is there still no options for this one? I wouldn't mind go back through, but i just don't have another 2-3 months to go back through the game.

Thanks

#2 Posted by musicXpirate (3040 posts) -

Yea that's all you can do man. Next time make three save files near the end so you can experience all the endings. Plus when new story DLC comes the ending you chose might have an effect on it.

#3 Posted by jasean79 (2593 posts) -

@The-Butcher248:

It may not take you 2-3 months to get thru the story again, seeing as how you've done all the main missions and would know what to expect.

#4 Posted by musicXpirate (3040 posts) -

Also I believe you can replay that mission just before you make the choice so you can see the other endings but it won't save.

#5 Posted by The-Butcher248 (466 posts) -

Well... i mostly was saving all the side missions for after the game. I mostly wanted to bring trevor back for his side missions.

The second play through should be faster, but problem is i don't have much time to play during the week. So i'd mostly be on the weekends. Plus i have a huge backlog.

Thanks for the help.