GT5 Prologue - need som pro tip

This topic is locked from further discussion.

humanclip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 humanclip
Member since 2003 • 1155 Posts

Aside from the fact that I'm a lousy driver I could really need some pro tips. I'm completely stuck on the A-8 race (The one where I'm supposed to pass 15 cars on one lap of Daytona in the Ferrari F430). The best I have done is 7th place :(

Any tips on how to get at least bronze on this one? And what kind of settings (driving options) are you guys using?

Thanks for any help

GenTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 GenTom
Member since 2005 • 5945 Posts

best thing i would do is turn off traction control (it only slows you down). Stay behind cars as much as possible to slip stream until you have to overtake (increase speed). Gently tap, lay off, tap, lay off etc. when turning the corner (no holding the analog stick left!). Turn on the driving line if you need help with the best/fastest line to drive on.

Hopefully that should work

humanclip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 humanclip
Member since 2003 • 1155 Posts

best thing i would do is turn off traction control (it only slows you down). Stay behind cars as much as possible to slip stream until you have to overtake (increase speed). Gently tap, lay off, tap, lay off etc. when turning the corner (no holding the analog stick left!). Turn on the driving line if you need help with the best/fastest line to drive on.

Hopefully that should work

GenTom

That did work! Made the 3rd place :) Thanks a lot!