This topic is locked from further discussion.

doesntcare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 doesntcare
Member since 2007 • 1219 Posts

Now i thought it got delayed, but yet in target and toys r us ads they have it realising on Tue. but best buys ad didnt have it on there :|

doesntcare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 doesntcare
Member since 2007 • 1219 Posts

Ok check best buy.com its saying 12-31-10 what gives

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
Why don't you call up the specific stores that have GT5 listed for Nov. 2 and ask? They might not know when it's coming out, but they might know when it's NOT. Anyway, my assumption is that some stores (i.e TRU) simply failed to update their systems in a timely fashion -- which is somewhat understandable considering it isn't clear when GT5 will actually be released.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Why don't you call up the specific stores that have GT5 listed for Nov. 2 and ask? They might not know when it's coming out, but they might know when it's NOT. Anyway, my assumption is that some stores (i.e TRU) simply failed to update their systems in a timely fashion -- which is somewhat understandable considering it isn't clear when GT5 will actually be released. Rakuho
This.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Those big retailers sell tens of thousands of different products. I'm sure they don't call up the manufacturers of each and every one of them to double-check release dates before printing up their sales brochures each weekend.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

Honestly, they should just wait until next gen to release this game. I wish everyone would NOT buy it just because its been delayed so many times. Just plain ignorant I think..

Solarburn24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Solarburn24
Member since 2004 • 1643 Posts

I cant't wait for it but I guess I don't have a choice.

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
If it is delayed again, it wouldn't surprise me
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Honestly, they should just wait until next gen to release this game. I wish everyone would NOT buy it just because its been delayed so many times. Just plain ignorant I think..

VanDammFan

What's "ignorant" about releasing a game when it's finished? You might look up the definition of "ignorant", it doesn't apply. And you go ahead and spend your money where you see fit, and the rest of us will do the same. Me? I'll wait for a finished product and I will enjoy it, just like I have been playing GT3 since 2003 and enjoying how well the game holds up to any racing game made since. GT3 stilll knocks every game into the dirt in terms of quality. going on that set of "math" if you will, this game (GT5) should last until 2017 before I start feeling like I need a new racing game.

J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 J-WOW
Member since 2010 • 3105 Posts
Your late, supposebly its coming out Nov 30, but no official word yet