Grand Theft Auto IV - Liberty city / Vice city and San Andreas, maybe???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

__Maximus__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 __Maximus__
Member since 2005 • 1247 Posts

I have to admit when i first saw the Trailer i wasn't blown away straight away. I think the whole going back to Liberty city deterred me. Anyway, after watching the trailer a few more times and analyzing the screenshots i'm starting to appreciate it more and am definitly happy with the city and location. The way i look at it is that even though its Liberty city again its not the exact city we've seen in previous games. This one seems to be a living breathin replica of the real New York. Which to me gives it so much potential especially with Rockstar at the healm.

Anyway, in one of the screenshots there's a billboard that says fleeca Now my question is, do you think that FL stands for Florida as in Vice city! And CA California as in San Andreas! I know its a long shot and i'm prob making something out of nothing but how cool would it be if we aere able to fly between all 3 places in true next gen graphics style!

jth182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jth182
Member since 2007 • 133 Posts
More likely it's a fake ad ripoff of either Aflac or Fleet... kind like GetALife is a rip off of MetLife
_Tobli_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 _Tobli_
Member since 2007 • 5733 Posts
It probably won't happen because of DVD 9, and budget limitations
Caimstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Caimstro
Member since 2004 • 232 Posts
the DVD9 is holding off the next generation with its minimal potential.GREAT GAMES can be built on a DVD9 there is no doubt about that, but why selle for less.
punisher1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 punisher1
Member since 2004 • 3290 Posts
Honestly I was depressed to so it was liberty city again. I hate liberty city. so boring and bland. But the graphics do looks great
PS3OwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PS3OwnsYou
Member since 2005 • 3652 Posts
Theres also an advertisement sayind Vice City - $300
ps320071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ps320071
Member since 2007 • 285 Posts
well if u havent noticed the ps3 uses blue ray........they can fit a lot of stuff on a blue ray for ps3 but of course its for xbx 2 so that messes that up so who knows they should have new york/boston/newjersey
ps320071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ps320071
Member since 2007 • 285 Posts
gta3 was in liberty city gta4 is prob again in liberty city or it mite be just new york but this time u ge a lot more stuff like the statue of liberty and who knows what else
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
Please use the stickied thread. I know the official thread can be a pain but we want the forum to be available to those folks who want to talk about other things than GTA IV. Personally I've no idea why they would want to do that, but that's the reason. Thanks for understanding guys.