GOW 3 nudity scene

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GPbroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GPbroke
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
Its after you beat Hera's puzzle. BTW, I had my dad walk in while I was in that part. Good thing is he didn't care as he knows I play mostly mature games.
GPbroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GPbroke
Hera's puzzle? can you tell me the name of the chapter please? thanks
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
The upper garden.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)GPbroke

Grow up. If your parents have a problem with nudity, then they should grow up as well.

ShadowxGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShadowxGamer
Member since 2009 • 205 Posts

If they even allowed you to buy/rent God of War 3, then they shouldn't care about the nudity at all.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

How old are you, TC?

chrisPperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 chrisPperson
Member since 2008 • 1393 Posts

[QUOTE="GPbroke"]Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)Shad0ki11

Grow up. If your parents have a problem with nudity, then they should grow up as well.

That was a totally unnecessary response. I can totally understand why he would not want his parents to see him playing a nudity scene. And you are telling his parents "not to care" if he views nudity, and so obviously you have never been a parent, so stop acting like you know even half a cent about what his parents should and shouldn't allow.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

[QUOTE="GPbroke"]Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)chrisPperson

That was a totally unnecessary response. I can totally understand why he would not want his parents to see him playing a nudity scene. And you are telling his parents "not to care" if he views nudity, and so obviously you have never been a parent, so stop acting like you know even half a cent about what his parents should and shouldn't allow.

I'm going to say "this," and then quietly exit the thread.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#10 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts
lol, yeah, its after you've done Hera's puzzle :P
im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts

You should know that some of the regular enemies have naked breast. maybe this isn't the game for you if you have to hide it from your parents.

newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

this thread makes me lol. maybe its cuz im in my 30's but ive never thought about hiding a game from...my parents.

i get it though. maybe i didnt want my mom seein me play mortal kombat when i was a kid, i dont remember it though.

its after you finish solving the puzzle of heras gardens. maybe try playin it when theyre at work or asleep if your worried about digital bewbs gettin you grounded.

jands42107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jands42107
Member since 2010 • 168 Posts

[QUOTE="GPbroke"]Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)Shad0ki11

Woah, woah woah. Maybe I'm oldschool, but I believe in respecting yours and other people's parents. If you have to hide it, you probably shouldnt be playing it. Have respect for your parents.

Avatar image for christ4ever9889
christ4ever9889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 christ4ever9889
Member since 2007 • 1349 Posts

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

[QUOTE="GPbroke"]Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)jands42107

Woah, woah woah. Maybe I'm oldschool, but I believe in respecting yours and other people's parents. If you have to hide it, you probably shouldnt be playing it. Have respect for your parents.

I think his parents probably realise that there's nudity, he just doesn't want to be watching that scene with his parents in the room.

They may think "fine it's only a little bit of nudity" but looking at it when your mom or dad is standing right beside you could become awkward. I think that's what the topic creator was talking about.

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 parvie
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

[QUOTE="GPbroke"]Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)jands42107

it's after hera's garden and honestly, i really did not dig the mini-game.
maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

[QUOTE="GPbroke"]Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum, i just want to ask on which chapter does the nudity scene appear because don't want my parents around when it happens... that would be embarrassing :-)chrisPperson

Haha, agreed. My mom never cared about nudity but I remember watching Jerry Macguire with her when I was younger and the sex scene in the beggining was awkward to watch with her. She thought it was hilarious but it was still kind of embarassing.

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
Personally, I don't dig sex scenes in a game like GOW..it just throws if off in my opinion.
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
Personally, I don't dig sex scenes in a game like GOW..it just throws if off in my opinion.gamer082009
ditto.. plus for some reason most of the quarter turns in GOW3 don't register half the time and just fail... and its not me, i'm great at skate and had no problem at all with heavy rain...
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
[QUOTE="newhighscore"]

this thread makes me lol. maybe its cuz im in my 30's but ive never thought about hiding a game from...my parents.

i get it though. maybe i didnt want my mom seein me play mortal kombat when i was a kid, i dont remember it though.

its after you finish solving the puzzle of heras gardens. maybe try playin it when theyre at work or asleep if your worried about digital bewbs gettin you grounded.

I'm in my early 20's and I cant help but laugh at the "digital bewbs" part. Sorry lol. TC, if you're really worried, I hope you dont mess up the mini game because then..it's going to be a long night haha. jk jk
iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts

im sorry but you need to grow up like the 2 people said in this thread. it's rated M,

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

The scene isnt that bad at all.

KLONE360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KLONE360
Member since 2007 • 1119 Posts

im sorry but you need to grow up like the 2 people said in this thread. it's rated M,

iamshivy
So you watch nudity with your parents. Im sorry but this seems to be very awkward. Its the gamers equivalent of getting caught with your pants down.
Quaker-w00ts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Quaker-w00ts
Member since 2009 • 1646 Posts

[QUOTE="iamshivy"]

KLONE360

So you watch nudity with your parents. Im sorry but this seems to be very awkward. Its the gamers equivalent of getting caught with your pants down.

well you then need to grow up :P

gurulag10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gurulag10
Member since 2009 • 339 Posts

Maybe he has Bible thumping parents? I mean im old enough to play M games and my parents don't care what I buy, but I make sure they aren't in the room when I'm doing that scene. Hell I bet if my mom seen that she would have thought I'm playing some sick sex game. And yes thats how they think.

patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

That's a great scene. But only because it was late at night and I was the only one up.

Tripleseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Tripleseed
Member since 2009 • 411 Posts

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

My sentiments exactly. Shad0ki11, I think it is you who needs to grow up. This isn't Paris that we live in, where people just bang randomly in the streets, or Japan where grown men who look like they're twelve worship their idols soiled undergarments.

M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 M_1_A_M_I
Member since 2010 • 938 Posts

no need to be a jerk its a valid question.

iamshivy

you to.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tirralirra
Member since 2009 • 2261 Posts
I .... during this scene :D
GPbroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GPbroke
whoa, so much response, and some people are rough here... my parents are ok with nudity, and i'm ok with it as well... but i just wanted to avoid that awkward moment...
jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

I don't think you even have to take part in that minigame, you have the option to skip it completely I believe...

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tirralirra
Member since 2009 • 2261 Posts

I don't think you even have to take part in that minigame, you have the option to skip it completely I believe...

jer_1
Nah, it gives you experience ... :O But not so much if you do again. However, do it again when you can run up the wall in forge, and its rewards you greatly too.
ks1990steelman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ks1990steelman
Member since 2009 • 1418 Posts
:P Well, yeah it's somewhere after Hera's Garden Puzzle. But, you have the option to skip the sex mini game if you want. (And as someone mentioned, there are a lot of scenes with naked breasts in the game.)