good PSP games for girls?

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#51 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

There is no such thing as a boy game or a girl game. What is her personality, try to match a game with that not her gender. But shoot I wish I dated girls that liked games, most of them really don't get it, cool girl friend.

MuscularTanMan

I disagree. girls and guys are not alike! We all like different things. Many grils want the Pink or Purple PSPs, not many men want those colors. I think we as guys should try to get girls into games. They have to be spoon feed to a degree, but we should make an effort. There are girl games and game for everyone else. We need to hear more opinions from the girl gamers on this issue though.

143C5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 143C5
Member since 2009 • 306 Posts
I just LOLed your title thread.. Although I can't think of a good game for girls....
143C5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 143C5
Member since 2009 • 306 Posts
Pataponb3yondstupidity
That game my friend is for all boys and girls..
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

I tried Patapon but it was annoying and I didn't get it. I love katamari so I also tried Me and My Katamari but it made my thumbs hurt. Those are the only games I've played on the PSP so I'm not really interested in it at this point. I like my DS better.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

I don't think I've known gaming girls who haven't leaned more towards RPGs than anything else..so try those out.

DonatelloToAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#56 DonatelloToAll
Member since 2009 • 813 Posts

LocoRoco,Patapon,Tokobot,HannahMontanna,LocoRoco2,Patapon2.Those are all good titles for boys and girls,except Hannah Montanna,only for girls!

aznstyle11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 aznstyle11
Member since 2008 • 1125 Posts
Monster Hunter. Co-Op hunt with each other.
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Coolyfett

I tried Patapon but it was annoying and I didn't get it. I love katamari so I also tried Me and My Katamari but it made my thumbs hurt. Those are the only games I've played on the PSP so I'm not really interested in it at this point. I like my DS better.

binpink

And you are a girl correct? So is the DS better for women than the PSP? Whats your opinion on that?

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#59 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

Princess Maker Portable is good game for girls (and creepy old man like me)

That is... if she knows Japnese.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
Lumines for sure.
jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts

rock band unplugged. my gf used to take the psp away from me to play that and we tried beating each others score in a song. she did better than me in medium lol.

SwimmingLuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SwimmingLuck
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts
PIMP MY RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 binpink

[QUOTE="binpink"]

Coolyfett

And you are a girl correct? So is the DS better for women than the PSP? Whats your opinion on that?

Yes I'm a girl. I like the DS better because I'm definitely a girly girl, not so much a gamer, and the DS has "cuter" and easier games. But if a girl isn't into sillier games and she prefers to shoot and kill things the PSP is probably a fine choice.

SwimmingLuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SwimmingLuck
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts

[QUOTE="Coolyfett"]

[QUOTE="binpink"]

binpink

Yes I'm a girl. I like the DS better because I'm definitely a girly girl, not so much a gamer, and the DS has "cuter" and easier games. But if a girl isn't into sillier games and she prefers to shoot and kill things the PSP is probably a fine choice.

But...but.... Hannah Montana is coming to the psp !

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Coolyfett

Interesting....I wonder if an adult woman would be into Hannah Montana just because she is a female.

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 binpink

HA, oh Hannah Montana! I saw that PSP today and I admit it! I thought the purple PSP was "cute". I don't care about playing that game but I wouldn't want a black PSP so... girly crap ftw!

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#67 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

Interesting....I wonder if an adult woman would be into Hannah Montana just because she is a female.

Coolyfett

Oh hell no :lol: Im 25 and if someone gave me that game I would slap them in the back of the head with it... then make them exchange it in for Dissidia :D

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Coolyfett

Then its official then...Hannah Montana if for younggirls, that Purple PSP should have come with an RPG like Jeanne Arc 2

Avatar image for HelloLittleGirl
HelloLittleGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 HelloLittleGirl
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I am a young girl and I HATE HATE HATE Hannah Montana. So don't jump to conclusions yet. I recommend some games with beautiful graphics, like K-ON Houkago Live, Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman, and maybe Yu-Gi-Oh. LocoRoco is also nice.