god of war psp, or new psp 3000

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kyle-244 (1198 posts) -
I was planning on buying that red god of war psp, but then i saw that they have a new psp 3000 coming out, what one do you guys think i should get, i dont really know much about psp's so your guys opinion would help alot, thanks
#2 Posted by SlorgieNel (1704 posts) -
Even though the PSP-3000 gets ragged on a lot, that doesn't mean it's not worth purchasing over older models. The improvements aren't so huge that people would eat the cost of upgrading from a 2000, but it's still an improvement and I would say it's definately worth that over the GoW PSP.
#3 Posted by mystery1932 (215 posts) -
I dont know, my GOW psp is awesome tho.
Avatar image for PrinceofSarcasm
#4 Posted by PrinceofSarcasm (1743 posts) -

do you care about a built in mic or a slittly beter screen ?

if you dont just get the gow psp and if you ever what to use skype get a external mic

#5 Posted by ihaveabu (849 posts) -

i have the gow psp, and i love it. its your choice

just keep in mind this. i run my brightness on level 2 out of the 4 levels all the time cuz i play inside most of the time. so the brighter screen won't effect me much

#6 Posted by Franconomicon (198 posts) -

For PSP2000 Owners the PSP3000 Don't have sufficient upgrades to change it, but the PSP1000 owners and the people who don't have one 3000 is the choice... no doubt about it

#7 Posted by Adel4 (153 posts) -

the gow psp looks cool and everything, but the game only last 7 hours

i know of 2 packs for the psp 3000, one is black with a 4gb memory stick, and one is white with a 1 gb memory stick and ratchet and clank size matters

the psp 3000 itself is better than god of war, cause the installed microphone can save u $30 and u can play it outside without having trouble to see (cause of no glare, and improved colors)

so its ur decision man

#8 Posted by mrsinvisable1 (25 posts) -
hey i am stuck how do i move the rock in the jail of tartarus?
#9 Posted by wado-karate (3831 posts) -

Even though the PSP-3000 gets ragged on a lot, that doesn't mean it's not worth purchasing over older models. The improvements aren't so huge that people would eat the cost of upgrading from a 2000, but it's still an improvement and I would say it's definately worth that over the GoW PSP.SlorgieNel

This pretty much sums it up.

#10 Posted by GreyFoXX4 (3612 posts) -
When does the psp3000 launch in NA?
#11 Posted by MrBz1 (49 posts) -
I am waiting for the 3000 to come out.
#12 Posted by piranha_inc (1994 posts) -
I'd go for the 3000 model, my gow slim feels really cheap and I'm hoping the 3000 model will be made of better materials
#13 Posted by mavs_dirk41 (87 posts) -
it has a microphone