god of war chains of olympus help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dyanss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dyanss
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I am stuck on the monster that comes over the building, I cannot beat him..can someone please help me. I have just started playing the game and this is bugging me that I cannot beat him. Please give me some pointers...Thanks

Razious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Razious
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
When the monster bites block it with L and when he breaths fire jump over it. Otherwise just beat him down. Once you damage him enough he run up onto the building go for his right hand press "o" then rotate the joysitck. Kratos will ripe down a tower if you didi it right. rinse and repeat and then just beat him down until you see "O" appear over his head. Enter the mini game and kill it. Thats pretty much it. Hope that helps
ASRCSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 ASRCSR
Member since 2008 • 2793 Posts
I used both the block and run techinque. The blok technique is basically when the monster attacks hold L and the other technique is learn the sequences of the monsters attacks and then once you know them just attack him when you know he is not going to attack then when he is run away to a safe location. Just repeat these steps
cooldude1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 cooldude1888
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

When he comes, get on a jetpack get a machine gun and shoot it in the mouth before getting a nuclear bomb and shoving

it down the monsters throat. Chuck C4 in with it then detonate it. Get a chopper to pick you up, kill the guy in it then drive

away, mission complete.LOL!!!

infamous_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 infamous_27
Member since 2008 • 857 Posts
you can block all his attacks (except fire) by pressing the R button.
burstlimit514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 burstlimit514
Member since 2008 • 644 Posts
Block roll combo repeat. Simple process for this fight.I hate to see you fight this one guy if u are hving trouble with this one.
dyanss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dyanss
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I'll try all and I will let all of you know what happens....Thanks for all the help:P
r-type-r9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 r-type-r9a
Member since 2007 • 394 Posts
Feed the Monster, flamin hot Monster Munch :P
bvr558

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bvr558
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i got stuck in the tempel of helios when you see the horse euros i dont know where to go then can somebody please tell me what i have to do after i pressed Obutton in front of the horse euros
Chaay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chaay
Member since 2007 • 320 Posts

To hurt the boss quickly, spam the L+Square that spins Kratos' blades around like a cyclone. Do this while dodging attacks and you'll have him back to the wall in no time.

@bvr

I think you need to find a walkway that triggers a voice over; if you walk into the head of a giant statue, you're on the right trail. Then head to the back and climb the grassy wall using your blades.

DemonIced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DemonIced
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts
i got stuck in the tempel of helios when you see the horse euros i dont know where to go then can somebody please tell me what i have to do after i pressed Obutton in front of the horse eurosbvr558
If it's at the place where you can pull the wall so that it makes a stair, you have to pull the wall all the way down then go on its left side, there is an opening, it bugged me for a long time too...