God of war 3 Vs Red Dead Redemption???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkmedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darkmedo
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts

what do u think is better .. both are awesome but dont know which one to buy .. waitin' for your answers .. THnx

HawkEye1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HawkEye1997
Member since 2009 • 1070 Posts
Red Dead Redemption.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
I liked God of War 3 more to be honest, but then again I'm not that big a fan of RDR. I guess it depends on what kind of game you want. Even though I liked GoW3 better, I'd say RDR is more bang for your buck considering you can potentially finish GoW3 within a couple of days. And it's extremely easy to platinum that game. RDR definitely has more to do + multiplayer. Personally, God of War 3 was a lot more fulfilling as a video game for me, but if you're a GTA/sandbox nut, RDR is the way to go.
Artof_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Artof_War
Member since 2009 • 791 Posts

Just get both. 10's in my book.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

So different. I know they are really hard to compare but I have been asking myself which one I think is better. If you hate the GTA formula get GoWIII, if you hate the hack and slashes and GoW get RDR :P. Both are really great games but neither are quite perfect to make it to my top PS3 games (UC2 and MGS4). Hmmm you will get more play time out of RDR no doubt. I think GoW is just super Epic and has graphics and camera angles used in ways other games never have, but RDR has a good story and longer appeal. That being said, if I was to play one of these games in a few years again, I would probably play GoW cause I just dont feel the GTA formula is as replayable (in terms of the story) as games like GoW, MGS, zelda and so on. Have any questions, ask away!

uso_outkast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 uso_outkast
Member since 2006 • 114 Posts

played both...beat RDR....and am in progress of GOW3...so far i like GOW3 better...but this is coming from a person who understands the storyline (of part 1 and 2 completions)... so if you havent beat part 1 or 2 of GOW id go for RDR