Getting a ps4 pro - must have exclusives?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

So I'm getting a second ps4 for the houshold, this time the pro version. This console is mainly a gift for my son but I will also play on it ofc :)

My other son already has a regular ps4 in his room which I have played some games on (killzone, uncharted 4, infamous ss, bloodborne) but Im wondering which other non-pc-avaible games are worth getting?

Games I plan to buy are: FF IV, Bloodborne & Ratchet & Clank... any other recommendations?

THNX!

Avatar image for jasonredemption
jasonredemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 17

#2 jasonredemption
Member since 2010 • 691 Posts

Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Uncharted 4 is a must

hyksiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 hyksiu
Member since 2010 • 2201 Posts

Well you gotta play last of us remastered as well as until dawn. And get some smaller ones in there with titles such as everybodys gone to the rapture and tearaway unfolded.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

What is FFIV?

Anyway, as always, it depends on what you like to play. Can you give us more infos?
Right now my fav. game is Disgaea 5, a japanese SRPG.

brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

@ArchoNils2: oh I mean FF XIV (Final fantasy 15). I love about every genre except sport/fighting/racing games. I'll check out Disgaea 5.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts
@brodelin said:

@ArchoNils2: oh I mean FF XIV (Final fantasy 15). I love about every genre except sport/fighting/racing games. I'll check out Disgaea 5.

I think you have a problem with romanian numbers :P XIV = 14 (X = 10, + IV = 4 (V = 5, I before the V means subtract I, I =1) 14 is also on Ps4, but it's nothing more than an average MMORPG that's better on PC anyway. For Disgaea 5 there's a Demo in the store to test it before you buy it, it's a very niche title. There are several JRPGs on the PS4 that aren't on PC, but many of them only appeal to a minority (like the new Star Ocean game which is a mix of middle age and scifi with an action gameplay or Omega Quintet, a turn based JRPG where you play idols).

There are always the big exclusives to check out, like Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank (I loved it) or the new Souls game (sorry, not into that series).

In case you missed PS2 or Ps3 exclusives, there are some that made it to the PS4 as well, even FF7 made it to the PS4. If you missed titles like the last of us, you might want to check them out.

Of course this is all just base on my opinion and huge preference on japanese games, I also prefer games where you have to think (Civ 6) over games where you need high reflexes (like the Souls saga)

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 11190 Posts

Until Dawn is totally worth it. It'll be great even if you're just watching it.