Getting a PS4 next year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xgamer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xgamer82
Member since 2003 • 876 Posts

I will be getting a PS4 next year along with an Xbox One. I've been an Xbox fan since the original console came out in 2001, and I've never owned a PS console. As a gamer, I don't want to miss out on the great PS4 exclusives that will come out in the future. Besides The Order, Infamous and Uncharted, what other games should I include in my wishlist?

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

Hi, Xbox fan. = )

Tubatica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tubatica
Member since 2004 • 166 Posts

Honestly I'd get a PS3 on Black Friday if you can. $199 and it comes with The Last of Us and Batman Origins. That way you can catch up on some of the great exclusives that you've missed for dirt cheap. I envy you for being able to experience Infamous, Uncharted, God of War, and many others for the first time. Welcome and happy gaming! (I do have a PS4 and don't regret it, there's just not a ton of exclusives for it yet)

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@Tubatica: What are you talking about not enough exclusives out for it yet? There's 2 retail exclusives and PSN exclusives, that's a lot for a launch.

Tubatica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tubatica
Member since 2004 • 166 Posts
@GTR12 said:

@Tubatica: What are you talking about not enough exclusives out for it yet? There's 2 retail exclusives and PSN exclusives, that's a lot for a launch.

If you read what I said, I said there's not a ton of exclusives, meaning nothing that screams GO BUY ONE. I do look forward to the future of PS4 and I personally have been enjoying it, but for someone new to Playstation, I'd say the OP would get more bang for his buck buying a black friday bundle with 2 great games, one of them being one of the best PS exclusives of all.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I'd still recommend him buying a PS4. Hopefully Sony can stream PS3 games onto the PS4 like they said they will and have that feature on their priority list.

hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7  Edited By hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts

I would get a PS4 asap! It's definitely one of the best

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@Tubatica said:
@GTR12 said:

If you read what I said, I said there's not a ton of exclusives, meaning nothing that screams GO BUY ONE. I do look forward to the future of PS4 and I personally have been enjoying it, but for someone new to Playstation, I'd say the OP would get more bang for his buck buying a black friday bundle with 2 great games, one of them being one of the best PS exclusives of all.

To each their own I guess, Knack is brilliant and so is Contrast (I was really surprised by this game).

Xgamer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xgamer82
Member since 2003 • 876 Posts

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to update you guys. I decided to buy both consoles this year. This is my first Sony console, so I'm excited. I can't wait for the great exclusive games that will come out in the near future.

CarcassPlays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CarcassPlays
Member since 2013 • 74 Posts

Well, we know that eventually God of War will have a new part in the franchise and we've been hearing rumours of a reboot of Crash Bandicoot being exclusive to PlayStation again on the PS4. We're gonna get a LOT more announcements as E3 2014 gets closer, but for now, we don't know many exclusives for PS4. Just wait, we'll have more next year.

I'm getting a PS4 for Christmas next year, I decided on an Xbox One for my birthday in March and the reason being is that the exclusives are better right now for Xbox, but we'll end up with better PS4 exclusives later.)

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

good for you my friend and great choice happy christmas i buy ps4 next tear and i hope newt the future buy and xbox1

rullo_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 rullo_100
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

omg why wait for the ps4. just get it and get all the games that are currently for it, and then wait to see how many ps4 games there are in a year.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Good times ahead of you, i hope you enjoy your PS4

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#15 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts

Get a PS3 if you never owned a Playstation system before.Much cheaper and you have a bunch of exclusives to play from from years ago and next year. Getting a PS4 will limit what you can and can't play on it.

rockinpapa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rockinpapa
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts

Killzone shadow fall is a great exclusive if you like FPS type games.

Mordant221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mordant221
Member since 2013 • 372 Posts

Congrats on gettin a PS4 and XB1, I'm sure you'll enjoy the hell out of both of them. Merry Christmas