Genji Days Of Blade/Need Help With Escaping Netherworld

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for brooklynkidd718
brooklynkidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brooklynkidd718
Member since 2005 • 125 Posts
I've been all over the internet and haven't found a walkthrough for this game. But anyhow, I'm at the part where I need to escape and chase down the ghost to get the other ward or whatever it's called. I've been through all doors, but they keep taking me back to where I started. Any info would be appreciated. Thnx
brooklynkidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 brooklynkidd718
Bump
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts
I've been all over the internet and haven't found a walkthrough for this game. But anyhow, I'm at the part where I need to escape and chase down the ghost to get the other ward or whatever it's called. I've been through all doors, but they keep taking me back to where I started. Any info would be appreciated. Thnx brooklynkidd718
Okay you going to need to describe what your doing a little better....I am not certain as to what ghost your talking about or what part of the game your in...
brooklynkidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 brooklynkidd718

Bump

brooklynkidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 brooklynkidd718
It's the part where I need to escape Netherworld and I have to chase after the ghost of Kagekiyo and reclaim the mirror fragment and like I said I've been through the primary chamber and the other areas, but I can't find a way out or find anything different.
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts
It's the part where I need to escape Netherworld and I have to chase after the ghost of Kagekiyo and reclaim the mirror fragment and like I said I've been through the primary chamber and the other areas, but I can't find a way out or find anything different.brooklynkidd718
Okay...you need to go to the top of the main chamber...you have to climb up a series of rocks along the side of the chamber....once you reach the top you use Shizuka or whatever to get to a platform...fight some guys there...then use her again to pull you to a set of two large pillar looking rocks...there you will have to use Yoshistune to climb up the rocks...use Circle to run up the rock on the left and then right with the analog stick and Hit X twice...this should alow you to run up the rock and then jum to the right high enough to reach the top of the pillar...there you continue the climb to the top...thats where you will find him again..... Hope that helps
brooklynkidd718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 brooklynkidd718

It defenitely helps better then nothing, but I'm trying to understand where I need to find the pillars, like on what side of the chamber? Because we all know about the camera view, so it isn't like I have the option to really look around the chamber. However I know that about the huge circle platform above where I fought some enemies earlier in the main chamber, I wonder if you talking about that as the platform you were talking about. If you could just explain a little bit more in detail, I would appreciate it, I just need to know, because I don't wanna spend another 3-4 hours at only trying to escape or find this ghost.