Games on pc better than ps3 and 360 !!! :@

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sub-raid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 sub-raid
Member since 2006 • 1613 Posts

Are games on pc really better than games on ps3 and 360 ?

i am visiting a lot of sites and stuff that says that. i beleived that but i don't want that ! why ?? consles are meant to work for games not like pc. pc used to be used only for work and now they have game better than consoles.

give ure opinions...............

w7w7w7w7w7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 w7w7w7w7w7
Member since 2006 • 4891 Posts
System Wars dude. And yes, they usually are!
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
system wars. and no pc games have better graphics but then again there are not alot of good pc games out anyway compared to consoles.
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
yes for the most part. but only if you can afford high end hardwear or to upgrade to keep pace. The abilty to use user created mods ect alone makes them better plus with the exception of maby the Wiimote key bord and mouse owns console controles. specially with FPS's. but its alot more costly. the inital cost is normly twice what a console cost beeing between 800 and 2000 dollors but then when you factor in the need to upgarde it gets even worse. i have been playing and building my own PC's for about 10 years and i can tell you its expensisve. you can build a cheap system to start with but you end up haveing to up gard more and sooner. but if you have the money to spend there great. I have switched back to consoles for my main gameing needs for just that resone. i got tierd of droping roughly 2k every few years just on hardwear.
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts

computers can have all the latest high end graphics card, ram, processors, and they can all be easily updated by the user, to give some of the best performances better than consoles, but those end up costing a small fortune, imo easily more expensive than 1000 dollars, say if you wanted to play Crysis on the highest setting. Where as consoles are sub 500.

And computers have been used for games since they were created.

-Shooter-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Shooter-
Member since 2006 • 4295 Posts
This should go on System Wars..
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

computers can have all the latest high end graphics card, ram, processors, and they can all be easily updated by the user, to give some of the best performances better than consoles, but those end up costing a small fortune, imo easily more expensive than 1000 dollars, say if you wanted to play Crysis on the highest setting. Where as consoles are sub 500.

And computers have been used for games since they were created.

navstar29
yep.
thanos723

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 thanos723
Member since 2006 • 871 Posts
I B T L
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

system wars. and no pc games have better graphics but then again there are not alot of good pc games out anyway compared to consoles.shadowkiller11

LMAO!