This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ka-BaMf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ka-BaMf
Member since 2010 • 256 Posts
For the PSP if you lost trying buy a game (like I usually do) please take my advice and buy Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. This game provides hours of exciting game play (dodging past guards and taking down enormous AI weapons singlehandedly) this is even more of a plus when you are doing all of this with some of the PSP's greatest graphics. Also in this game they include smooth seamless mutiplayer with many fun modes and maps and if you don't want to play against each other you can do (except 1 or 2 missions) the whole story together. Like downloadable content? yup this game has that too and a good amount of it. Or if you're the type of person who likes unlocking things, THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU ,OMG!!!!!!. I loved it and you will too so take my advice and get it now.
jsh020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jsh020
Member since 2010 • 1168 Posts

little to late buddy.

anyone that wants that game has already bought it.

LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts

Not me. I'm still not sure if I want it yet or not.

OpenCloset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OpenCloset
Member since 2010 • 124 Posts
For the PSP if you lost trying buy a game (like I usually do) please take my advice and buy Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. This game provides hours of exciting game play (dodging past guards and taking down enormous AI weapons singlehandedly) this is even more of a plus when you are doing all of this with some of the PSP's greatest graphics. Also in this game they include smooth seamless mutiplayer with many fun modes and maps and if you don't want to play against each other you can do (except 1 or 2 missions) the whole story together. Like downloadable content? yup this game has that too and a good amount of it. Or if you're the type of person who likes unlocking things, THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU ,OMG!!!!!!. I loved it and you will too so take my advice and get it now.Ka-BaMf
Hav it
JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#5 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

Its great! The biggest MGS game ever, squeezed onto a little UMD.

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I bought it last week but I haven't played it yet. Heard nothing but good things, though.
Ka-BaMf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ka-BaMf
Member since 2010 • 256 Posts
play it then its worth it
kipohippo021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 kipohippo021
Member since 2010 • 3895 Posts

dont want.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Sweet Blog Entry.

PS - I don't own it but i will eventually. Big MGS fan.

blooddog28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#10 blooddog28
Member since 2008 • 2049 Posts
I bought it last week but I haven't played it yet. Heard nothing but good things, though.x-2tha-z
I don't see how people can buy a game, and not play it first chance they get. :)
Fusionmix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 Fusionmix
Member since 2010 • 1656 Posts

The plot is kind of a disappointment, but the gameplay is top notch. Even once you finish the game with the true second ending, there are still 60+ extra missions and piles of weapons to unlock. I played for about 50 hours straight before I decided to tackle some other games and come back to it :P