Forgot my email address associated with my playstation network account

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for II-GOODFELLA-II
II-GOODFELLA-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 II-GOODFELLA-II
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
is there any way to find out my email address for my psn account i had to send my ps3 in because it stopped working i got a new 1 and now i cant remember my enail address
ProChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ProChamp
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

What did you use, a fake e-mail? If it's one that you always use, then you shouldn't have forgotten it. Anyway, I don't really know how you would get that info.

Try calling Sony, if you haven't already, but I honestly don't know

Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
yeah i was wondering what would happen if i ever forgot my password, because i used a fake DOB because i read the fine print in the online contract and it said "age may restrict you from certain features" as i am only 16 i lied and put some random email.
SonyIsh6Fotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SonyIsh6Fotta
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts

yeah i was wondering what would happen if i ever forgot my password, because i used a fake DOB because i read the fine print in the online contract and it said "age may restrict you from certain features" as i am only 16 i lied and put some random email.Javieralijandro

lol, that suks, but your a bright 16 year old

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Not sure. I used alot of fake email addresses before. I got sick of creating new ones. SuchNSuch@yahoo.com became SuchNSuch@yahooo.com became SuchNSuch@yahooom.com lol. I don't think there is a way, maybe call Sony.
zoidsj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 zoidsj
Member since 2007 • 2628 Posts

just change your E-mail on the playstation website or on the ps3

Avatar image for InsaneKillah187
InsaneKillah187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 InsaneKillah187
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
how do you reset the email on the playstation site??
MC-Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MC-Reap
Member since 2011 • 595 Posts
I have a friend with a similar issue. He used his roommates email address to create his account, but once the whole PSN hack fiasco was over he couldn't reset his password because he forgot it, and he doesn't talk to that roommate anymore so he can't access the email he used either. Thus far he just made a new user, but I know he would be glad to have his old account back.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts
I have a friend with a similar issue. He used his roommates email address to create his account, but once the whole PSN hack fiasco was over he couldn't reset his password because he forgot it, and he doesn't talk to that roommate anymore so he can't access the email he used either. Thus far he just made a new user, but I know he would be glad to have his old account back. MC-Reap
Is there a big reason why he doesn't talk to the roommate anymore? He could just ask for the e-mail, lol.
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
Never ever use fake emails! It will become a problem at moments like this. Your only hope is probably to call Sony and tell them the PSN ID (nickname) and hope they tell you the email. But if you forgot password as well theres probably no hope.
veronicagirl28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 veronicagirl28
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
my ps3 was stollen and i got a new ps3 now but i dont remember my e-mail so i can sign in do any1 know how i can find out what my e-mail was
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
my ps3 was stollen and i got a new ps3 now but i dont remember my e-mail so i can sign in do any1 know how i can find out what my e-mail wasveronicagirl28
You should contact Sony then, only they can help you with such problem.