finding a truck in GT5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 McA713
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

I need help with Gran Turismo.

I'm currently on the Amataur events, finding it easy at the moment. However, the sport truck races that require you to be level 6, I am level 6 but I can't find any trucks to buy. I've looked in the Second hand dealership, I have also looked in all the truck manufactuars dealerships such as ford and cheverolet. Where can I find a truck to race?!

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#2 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
iB (or iA?) license nets you a Dodge Ram, which is capable of winning the event with a little (okay, a lot) of modification. And it's a bronze prize, so you just need to pass the license. I think the online vehicle store may have a truck or two in there, as they're pretty rare finds in the used lot.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
The online dealership usually has one or two but haven't checked recently so maybe it has restocked.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

I got my truck by completing the IA license. I hear that the rarely pop up in the used car area, so I'd just complete the licenses and be done with it.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts

Just move onto other races and after every race, the used car dealership will update with new used cars. Just keep looking in there and a truck will eventually show up. I searched after every race and finally found one at level 14.

CBottom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CBottom7
Member since 2009 • 822 Posts

Just move onto other races and after every race, the used car dealership will update with new used cars. Just keep looking in there and a truck will eventually show up. I searched after every race and finally found one at level 14.

ExoticAnimal

This ... and it's ANNOYING ... the whole game was annoying ... the graphics were bad and the rain looked a bird pooing on your windshield constantly

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]

CBottom7

This ... and it's ANNOYING ... the whole game was annoying ... the graphics were bad and the rain looked a bird pooing on your windshield constantly

The graphics weren't bad. There were just a couple things that weren't so great looking but overall, the game looked pretty good. I don't know why you're complaining about the graphics. Its all about gameplay > graphics.

corigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 corigan
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts

You can get the dodge hemi from the ia license set like stated up above. I found later on in the game (around level 10), they just started popping up non-stop in the used car lot. I also saw an X-runner the other day in the online dealership. I would recommend one of those, as if you don't have it, you have to do a ton of modificiations to the dodge to make it hang on the daytona track.