Final Fantasy XIV; Subscription/Registration Code?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

Happy Easter Holidays everybody!

Last week, due to some problem on the EU PlayStation Store, I ordered a boxed version of "Final Fantasy XIV:A Realm Reborn" for PS4. This granted me an Early Acces-code, which I applied right away and played until the 15th. When I started the game after this period, I got a message telling me to log in. So I did and got a message that I had to register a code of some sort - this is probably the registration/subscription code, I thought.

Now here's the issue;
-Due to it being Easter Holiday this week, I'll probably not get the game until Tuesday, maybe Saturday. I have some time on my hands right now and I really want to get back in the game. The game comes with a 30 days Free Subscription/Trial period or something, probably in the form of a code. The question is; is there someway for me to purchase a code/subscribe for April/May, start playing tonight, recieve the game on Tuesday and use -that- free subscription code once my paid sucscription is over?

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

Bump. If anybody can give me some advice, that would be great. It appears all that I need is a key/sub-code.