Final Fantasy X PS VITA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pikafan1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 pikafan1990
Member since 2013 • 59 Posts

Hi

I am on the Sin part.. managed to defeat Sin but not Sin Echuilles .. don't seem to have any potions to heal.. anywhere i can get any on the boat before i defeat the first Sin?

Also for the first Sin should i not use Wakka and leave his Dark magic for the second sin?

thanks

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2 Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

On the ship, below the deck, in the room opposite from where O'aka is standing, there is a suitcase. Kick it and it should give you potions. Keep kicking it until it doesn't give you any more. If memory serves me right, it stops at 20.

Having Wakka use Dark Attack will make the fight much easier. If you have a spare Ether to restore his MP, you'll be fine.

You could also try having Tidus use Cheer a couple of times to help you through the fight.

pikafan1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pikafan1990

Thanks a lot.. yep been using cheer.. ok fab.. do you mean the room where the man says you should take a nap?

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

@pikafan1990: It's below the deck. There are stairs going down from the deck.There's a hallway down there. On the left side of that hallway is the door. If I remember correctly, the Besaid Aurochs are in there. One of them is sleeping. I think one of them is sick. The suitcase should be in that room. My memory is a bit fuzzy at the moment, sorry.

pikafan1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pikafan1990

ok thanks will have a look..