final fantasy versus XIII ( what i noticed)!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

hey everyone! i bet that everyone saw all the great trailers about final fantasy versus XIII (i watch it every day LOL :P ) anyways why i made this topic is because i have noticed that this final fanatsy is strongly influenced by William Shakespeare (his quotes are used) and as you all know he's the one that wrote about (Romeo & Juliet) . i think maybe its like, they want to be together but they cant because of some unknown things .

so what are your thoughts ??

now im more intersted in this game , even more than XIII, but i will get all the 3 final fanatsy XIII games for sure :)

heres the link for the trailer for those that didnt watch it yet http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43655.html

ICEMAN9800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ICEMAN9800
Member since 2006 • 657 Posts
good attention to detail, I'm very interested in this game primary because of the combat system
Teardrop000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Teardrop000
Member since 2005 • 267 Posts
Hmm, I can see that as a possibilty now when you put it that way. I was hoping for more politics personally, but if they make this a William Shakespeare-esque romance based story I won't mind as long as its done well.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 finalstar2007

Hmm, I can see that as a possibilty now when you put it that way. I was hoping for more politics personally, but if they make this a William Shakespeare-esque romance based story I won't mind as long as its done well.Teardrop000

i hope it had some romance lol that would makes it intersting , cant wait for it :)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 finalstar2007
bumb ,anyone else? :P
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
This is a Romeo & Juliet esque game, Noctis Lucis Caelum is a prince and Stella Nox Fleuret is a princess and they are forced to fight, but dont want to.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
and yes those are their real names.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 finalstar2007

This is a Romeo & Juliet esque game, Noctis Lucis Caelum is a prince and Stella Nox Fleuret is a princess and they are forced to fight, but dont want to. samuraiguns

exactly! .. i know this is gona be awesome!!!

killerwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killerwog
Member since 2005 • 489 Posts
all i know is that i cant wait for the game
black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
Wrong :P Nomura said this game won't really have a love story (unless he lied, I mean it is Square Enix)
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 finalstar2007

Wrong :P Nomura said this game won't really have a love story (unless he lied, I mean it is Square Enix)black_tempest

lol .. are you sure? ..um .. i think it would be better if it like that .. i mean the two of them fighting and fighting while their love for each other gets stronger ..lol ..you know something like that .. i hope your wrong :P

black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts

[QUOTE="black_tempest"]Wrong :P Nomura said this game won't really have a love story (unless he lied, I mean it is Square Enix)finalstar2007

lol .. are you sure? ..um .. i think it would be better if it like that .. i mean the two of them fighting and fighting while their love for each other gets stronger ..lol ..you know something like that .. i hope your wrong :P

i wish I was too, I like romance stories, one sec and I'll go on the versus board to look for the quote (it's been mentioned very often)
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 finalstar2007
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="black_tempest"]Wrong :P Nomura said this game won't really have a love story (unless he lied, I mean it is Square Enix)black_tempest

i wish I was too, I like romance stories, one sec and I'll go on the versus board to look for the quote (it's been mentioned very often)

i know me too , the reason why i like final fanatsy .. because it just got everythin i like .. romance , magic and fantasy .

EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5112 Posts
I have a fealing this Versus spin-off will actually be better than the main game in the series (FFXIII). Im very intrigued about the combat system as well.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#15 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
I'll accept politics alright....But no more like FFXII when nothing about the plot was worth bragging about.
Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts

hey everyone! i bet that everyone saw all the great trailers about final fantasy versus XIII (i watch it every day LOL :P ) anyways why i made this topic is because i have noticed that this final fanatsy is strongly influenced by William Shakespeare (his quotes are used) and as you all know he's the one that wrote about (Romeo & Juliet) . i think maybe its like, they want to be together but they cant because of some unknown things .

now im more intersted in this game , even more than XIII, but i will get all the 3 final fanatsy XIII games for sure :)

heres the link for the trailer for those that didnt watch it yet http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43655.html

finalstar2007
Eventually it will be all explained.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 finalstar2007

I'll accept politics alright....But no more like FFXII when nothing about the plot was worth bragging about.Symphonycometh

i dont know .. i thought final fanatsy XII was really good . i never found it to be boring (except for the gameplay , it was kinda hard) but besides that the story was good .....by the way about your sig .. did he really get banned??? thats sad .. he was a good person lol

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts
The wait for both XIII and VsXIII is driving me insane.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#19 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
Yeah, he was banned for defending a friend of ours.....Naturally, the baka that got him banned is free as a bird here on Gamespot.
Digitz115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Digitz115
Member since 2006 • 111 Posts
I'm morely interested because it's a ps3 exclusive title!
Digitz115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Digitz115
Member since 2006 • 111 Posts
The wait for both XIII and VsXIII is driving me insane.Furi-Kun
it's going to be well worth the wait, remember how much FFVII accomplished after it's release? Maybe this next installment will make game developers pick up their game at other rpg titles, or they'll fall back like that guy that once crated chrono trigger, and then put out something ridiculous like blue dragon.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

finalstar2007

Maybe its not as shakespeare-dramatic-esque(not a word, i know) as it would seem, but just the context of the quote itself could indicate more the story elements of the game. "Nothing is good or evil, but thinking makes it so". I would guess the story is more about how each side of the characters in the story wil have all this gray area that suggests the background of how there will be a conflict, but neither side is really good or evil because they all have their own justifications that we would be able to sympathize.

I hope there is romance side of the plotline though, its something that gamers obviously do appreciate having, but somehow there hasn't been any of that in the past years.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 finalstar2007
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

PSdual_wielder

Maybe its not as shakespeare-dramatic-esque(not a word, i know) as it would seem, but just the context of the quote itself could indicate more the story elements of the game. "Nothing is good or evil, but thinking makes it so". I would guess the story is more about how each side of the characters in the story wil have all this gray area that suggests the background of how there will be a conflict, but neither side is really good or evil because they all have their own justifications that we would be able to sympathize.

I hope there is romance side of the plotline though, its something that gamers obviously do appreciate having, but somehow there hasn't been any of that in the past years.

hmm , that is some good explanation .. will either ways i just cant wait .. but it is true that we havent seen any romance type of games lately .

ellez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ellez
Member since 2004 • 250 Posts

can't wait. it's one of those titles that I dont have to think twice about buying.

and for the guy who got banned, let it go people.... just let it go...

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]The wait for both XIII and VsXIII is driving me insane.Digitz115
it's going to be well worth the wait, remember how much FFVII accomplished after it's release? Maybe this next installment will make game developers pick up their game at other rpg titles, or they'll fall back like that guy that once crated chrono trigger, and then put out something ridiculous like blue dragon.

Blue...Dragon?..... *shiver*

laptop12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 laptop12
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts
i love that car, hope its real, looks like bentley + may bach + Merce ... all beauti
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 finalstar2007

i love that car, hope its real, looks like bentley + may bach + Merce ... all beautilaptop12

ya lol i also liked the car :P