Fill me in on Cod Prestige mode plz

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deathmaker181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deathmaker181
Member since 2008 • 87 Posts

So i just pressed prestige mode and im lvl 21 and there is a star next to my name which is okay but i see others with other symbol that look way cooler why is that? Also i have to unlock more classes by going 2nd or 10th lvl of prestige what is that?

MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts

when you reach prestige mode you basically forfiet all your weapons for the new badge and yoru elevel is reset to one and you have to unlcok all your weapons again. Some dont think its worth it but the numebr of cool badges you get are more than enough for me and it makes you betetr having to play with teh crappy guns alot insteas of relying on stuff you unlock in the higher levels like the .50 cal sniper and the p90.

Btw is alot of people online? I havent been on in months and im here currently playing resistance 1 online but i want to know if alot are on so in could hop on but im too lazy.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
didn't you read when you entered the prestige mode? stupid question, my apologies. in cod4, all that happens when you do prestige is that you get a new rank symbol... that's it, nothing else, and you loose all of the things you unlocked before. in cod WaW, it's a little better because you get to have more custom weapon slots, but that too isn't spectacular in any way. when you reach 10th prestige you will have 10 custom slots (the default slots will be replaced)
InN3rChi011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 InN3rChi011
Member since 2008 • 95 Posts
cool i never knew that
camerun370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 camerun370
Member since 2008 • 97 Posts
you can also do a 1 vs 1 match, and message the guy your playing to take turns in getting certain gun kills, youll easily get 10th prestige and a set of shiney gold guns in no time. Thats what the majority of gold crosses do anyway