Fifa13 keep crashing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shinigami-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shinigami-uk
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts
I got thedigital version of fifa13 of the psn and found that there isone part of the game that keeps crashing the game. Everytime i play career mode, when i get to august 7 ilin the first season it will crash. Is ajyone else having this problem? Who should i complain to sony or ea? Any advice for me would be great
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#2 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
You should complain to EA, and tell them it's unacceptable that a roster update for the last FIFA has a game-breaking bug. It probably won't help, though. Why did you pay full price for that game? It's just another version of the old FIFA.
uk_friday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 uk_friday
Member since 2004 • 328 Posts
everybody is having that problem.....the question is why on earth would anyone buy a game through psn? Its cheaper to order online and you can then get rid of when its as crap as fifa 13 is
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#4 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
It's not cheaper when a game first comes out. You actually save a few bucks for buying digital. And the convenience is significant for me.
jakesnakeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 jakesnakeel
Member since 2003 • 326 Posts

".the question is why on earth would anyone buy a game through psn?"

Just answering your sub-question.. ;)

Convenience. I like all my games accesible with a click, rather than storing and hauling around a memory card for each game. I'm not really that concerned with saving 5 dollars by shopping around and waiting two days for shipment.