This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

okay so i bought this unbalanced mess in mid september and now due to the break I'm playing a bunch and the online is beyond broken.

everyone and I mean EVERYONE selects a variation of the following teams,

Chelsea. real madrid barcelona and if I'm lucky inter milan. And so far it has been a miserable experience. I like playing as my fave team that I actually support Man Utd. so at first I thought I would have at least a fighting chance. But the three teams mentioned are the most over-powered and unbalanced teams ever put together by the tools at EA.

And what this does is make the online boring because everyone will start to choose these teams, It makes no sense, yes, christiano ronaldo is an excellent player but there s no way he can out run half my mid-field, my entire back four skip over my keeper and score, he did this four times in 1 match.

Am I alone in this? how many people are being forced to pick teams they dont want so that they dont get raped online? Any help or tips you give will be appreciated, I dont want have to play as barca so that I can win

Rant/

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
I hate Chelsea, they can screw themselves in hell. Along with Man City. and YES, another Red supporter!! =D but I don't play this game online, I suck too much.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zaibach

Well as long as one person agrees :P

Xx-Addict-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xx-Addict-xX
Member since 2009 • 1119 Posts
i play with liverpool. I agree with your rant...to a point. My ONE main gripe. You kinda mentioned it.... The AI is the WORST! WORST!. They make runs, then stop, then cannot, cannont defend! I play with manual controls due to this. A
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zaibach

i play with liverpool. I agree with your rant...to a point. My ONE main gripe. You kinda mentioned it.... The AI is the WORST! WORST!. They make runs, then stop, then cannot, cannont defend! I play with manual controls due to this. AXx-Addict-xX
how do you switch to manual? seriously frustrating stuff

daftdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 daftdog
Member since 2003 • 910 Posts

Why even play Fifa? Pro Evo is much better and online is a lot of fun.

-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts

Yes I know what you mean..I play as my favourite team Arsenal and all I seem to play is Barca, Real and Chelsea...I can hold my own most of the time but its so annoying as the other teams can out run and push over my players :(

Wallyh08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wallyh08
Member since 2008 • 535 Posts

Another Red supporter here :)

I totaly agree with you, but I do feel a great sense of satisfaction when I beat a team like Barca 4-0 or so!

POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

I play with Everton. But what do you expect FIFA 10 was the same way. The AI call for through balls when they run behind you. Both are horrible games. Im actually thinking about making the switch over to PES(last one I played was PES7)

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zaibach

the last fifa I played was 09, and you know what? that functioned it was still rife with overpowered teams but I could hold my own, but fifa 11 is WOW, sometimes I think people are glitching when 5foot 6 lionel messi is overpowering 6foot3 rio ferdinand. IT IS RIDICULOUS next year irts pro - evo for me, but in the mean time I need tips any help whatsoever,

Much appreciated, thanks

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sphire
Member since 2004 • 2081 Posts
I can't really help you there, since I haven't and probably never will, give head-to-head a try. Although I will admit that the Ai seems absolutely useless in the game. I tend to play VP more than anything else, yet even then, the Ai can be absolutely hopeless in passing terms. They'd much rather be happy running into someone than pass among themselves. Which is bullcrap seeing as that only happens with the AI on your team, while the opponent AI can hold their own. I don't really care for single player either, and I feel I'm saving myself from torture that way too. Then again while I do play VP, it suffers from a different problem, online retards.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Zaibach

my main gripe witht the AI is the final ball during a pass in the other team's half. It strully frustrating.

nickz_fpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nickz_fpk
Member since 2010 • 1458 Posts

Everyone picks these teams because of the desire to win every match. Only tips I can give you Is to use the super tactics online, pretty much everyone uses them and it makes the game so boring but its the only way to avoid getting destroyed.

helysandoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 helysandoval
Member since 2007 • 247 Posts

fock real madrid, inter and rafa benitez along witharsene wenger, Mancunian till i die, i just enjoy a lot battering them... just practice, but yeah i punch my bed evrey time cr7 sweeps my defence to score a 30yds screamer every game

monker490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 monker490
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts

Maybe that wouldn't happen if you knew how to defend. And Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid (no comments about Inter or Bayern Munchen) ARE the strongest teams in the world, scream all you want Man U fans. Even though I love Liverpool i have to accept the fact that it is not as strong as Barca. And you have a fighting chance even if you are playing with a weaker team.

khalil96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 khalil96
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts

i use bayern munich with robben and ribery on the wings...

defenders are screwed most of the time once i start my runs down the sides...

against real madrid i think lahm keeps ronaldo in check most of the time...

but i do think that some teams have serious disadvantages.

i like arsenal but i cant use them cuz the defenders loose headers all the time...

Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts

Get used to it. Its not just FIFA 11 it happened in the 2010 FIFA World Cup game as well. 80% were Spain (especially after they won) and about 10% were Brazil. The rest were the occasional England and maybe some random teams because of some trophies which require you to play with lower ranked teams.

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Deaho
Member since 2005 • 1004 Posts

yah I don't know whats wrong with fifa 11 this year ,I am playing carrer mode and its horrible I am playing 3 matchs in one week and then a 4th match in the 1st of the new week which there is no time for the players to rest,while the other teams are all rested and have all the potential power,about pes 11 it got a lot of better but they still have bugs and when ever they fixes thouse bugs pes 11 will lead to the top of the soccer games again.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

yah I don't know whats wrong with fifa 11 this year ,I am playing carrer mode and its horrible I am playing 3 matchs in one week and then a 4th match in the 1st of the new week which there is no time for the players to rest,while the other teams are all rested and have all the potential power,about pes 11 it got a lot of better but they still have bugs and when ever they fixes thouse bugs pes 11 will lead to the top of the soccer games again.

Deaho

Isn't the main sticking point about PES the (lack of) licensed teams and players? Foul-swine EA Sports and their monopolies...

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Deaho

[QUOTE="Deaho"]

MonkeySpot

Isn't the main sticking point about PES the (lack of) licensed teams and players? Foul-swine EA Sports and their monopolies...

yes but what u don't know is that there is a lot of people make the shirts for the unlicensed teams ,u can download thous from the internet.

so in the end u would have all the shirts not a very big problem .

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MonkeySpot

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="Deaho"]

Deaho

yes but what u don't know is that there is a lot of people make the shirts for the unlicensed teams ,u can download thous from the internet.

Ah, the resourceful Internet community. That's capital!

:lol:

helysandoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 helysandoval
Member since 2007 • 247 Posts
Dont get me worng i still manage to destroy those teams... i'm good at defence, i just like to trash them, i respect the people playing with their actual fav teams, rather the guys choosing only barca real and inter... i've lost a game a couple of days on derby county!!! god that guy plays the shyt out of fifa!!!, but real anda barca and even superpowered chelsea are no match ;) nor fifa nor EPL
Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Deaho

[QUOTE="Deaho"]

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

MonkeySpot

here is the link that u can download from it the patch'shttp://www.pes-patch.com/category/pes-2011-ps3.

if u don't belive me then if u have pes 11 try it so u can see by ur self that this is works.

Wirrexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Wirrexx
Member since 2003 • 1738 Posts

me and my friends do only play TEAM PLAY online, with our own team Bazzinga. But the worst part is how People manage to screw the gameplay.

Everytime they get a chance to score against our goaly, they do the sideway pass. Its so sad how worthless some players are. I Mean you are totally alone against the goaly and yet you cant even try to score?!?!?

I mean come on!

Its beyond broken the gameplay and its not because people people picks the strongest team ( I win against the most guys playing with madrid, Barcelona or MU, with Tottenham).

The gameplay is broken because.

1. The AI players sometimes hold on to the ball for ever

2. They often wont pass the ball even if u push the pass button standing totally free

3. The Lagg online wow.. 3 Seconds lagg or 1 second lagg as i call it. Ruins the gameplay.

4. Puss*ys online that cant score by themself instead ALWAYS FREAKING PASS SIDEWAYS!

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MonkeySpot

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="Deaho"]

Deaho

here is the link that u can download from it the patch'shttp://www.pes-patch.com/category/pes-2011-ps3.

if u don't belive me then if u have pes 11 try it so u can see by ur self that this is works.

Oh I believe you... I am just commenting on the user-creationalism of it, and commending the result. I think it's flippin' fantastic!

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Zaibach

fock real madrid, inter and rafa benitez along witharsene wenger, Mancunian till i die, i just enjoy a lot battering them... just practice, but yeah i punch my bed evrey time cr7 sweeps my defence to score a 30yds screamer every game

helysandoval

yeah i hate that guy too

cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts

People do tend to only play with those teams, but you just have to play enough and you should be able to beat them. I consistently beat people playing with CSKA Moscow, Santos, Napoli, and Cameroon. I'm actually a Barca supporter, but I like a challenge so I play with lesser teams. You just have to play and experiment with different formations and tactics until you find something that works.