Fifa 09 Commentary packs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hoferman_PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Hoferman_PS3
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts

Im slightly confused whether i should get them or not. what are they for.

Im thinking about downloading the free english one but i dont know whether it is the same one that is already in the game.

Can anyone help me?

Do you think that they are all worth downloading

Thanks  

signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

haha,theyre all free other than the second english pack,, with inferior announcers (the guys from Euro 2008). The first english pack is the same guys as the game already, im guessing it was put there for people who dont have it in english.

I got the Italian pack, and its amazing... the Sky Sport Italia guys. 

So yeah, the free english one is the guys who already do the game, the one you need to pay for is new.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

the mexican commentators are pretty funny, and even more in real life.

of course, provided you know spanish.

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts

Got the German Fifa but now I can finally play my Premier League with the "real" commentary :P

Pretty cool. 

Danteinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Danteinho
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts
The first English pack is sky sports own Martin Tyler and Andy Grey and your saying the second is Clive Tilsey and Mark Lawenson? How are they inferior? Clive is the second best commentator to John Motson.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

The first English pack is sky sports own Martin Tyler and Andy Grey and your saying the second is Clive Tilsey and Mark Lawenson? How are they inferior? Clive is the second best commentator to John Motson.Danteinho

i dont like his voice... especially hearing it for like 3 years straight on the ps2 fifas.

Danteinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Danteinho
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts

[QUOTE="Danteinho"]The first English pack is sky sports own Martin Tyler and Andy Grey and your saying the second is Clive Tilsey and Mark Lawenson? How are they inferior? Clive is the second best commentator to John Motson.supa_badman

i dont like his voice... especially hearing it for like 3 years straight on the ps2 fifas.

Thats unlucky, even more so that he'll be the commentator of all the Champions League finals in the forseable future. I like him, he makes everything sound dramatic, I still remember his straight lines on Man Utd second goal in the 1999 CL Final. He has a very extensive knoledge about football too.

Its Mark Lawenson I hate, underminming everything everyone does.

Bhartia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Bhartia
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

hi guys can anyone help me with my problem??

i downloaded the spanish commentary as i wanted it, after downloading and installing it, i went to the game and chose audio but there is no spanish audio only english, swedish and dutch came....

so how do i choose spanish as i want to hear spanish commentary??

tomjontee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tomjontee
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
Guys it isn t Mark Lawrenson with Clive, it's that fool Andy Townsend, Lord knows why they got him in! Personally I still use first one for normal games, then in manager mode I switch to second pack for european games - gives it an extra feeling of being a bit different (try it - trust me :) )
tomjontee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tomjontee
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
Bhartia are you sure you downloaded the correct version? (315 or 314 on the spine of the box).
laptop12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 laptop12
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts
i knew that Beckham will be transfer to Acmilan next years, does FIFA09 has a update at that time??
Bhartia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bhartia
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Bhartia are you sure you downloaded the correct version? (315 or 314 on the spine of the box). tomjontee

ya i think i did...i went to the psn store and downloaded the spanish commentary pack arnd 530mb...

and im not sure about the 315 or 314 thing...