FF13 Comple Official Collectors Guide

This topic is locked from further discussion.

viking805fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 viking805fan
Member since 2007 • 592 Posts

would any of you guys recommend me getting this guide for FF13? Been having some trouble with CH.11 and also whats the difference between the collectors edition and the regular edition besides one being a hardcover and not the other one?

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts
The only reason that would make it worth getting would be for the boss strategies in my opinion. Other than that, it's useless. And there's no difference between the two editions.
viking805fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 viking805fan
Member since 2007 • 592 Posts

do u think its something i should spend money on? i just need help with Ch.11 till the end of the game and also raising party and item levels. Im not the completionist type that wants to a platnum on this game...

Avatar image for Gandalf_Da_Grey
Gandalf_Da_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gandalf_Da_Grey
Member since 2004 • 1144 Posts

Don't waste your money. www.gamefaqs.com is where you can find walkthroughs for most every game.

Katsumic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Katsumic
Member since 2010 • 253 Posts

The Collector's Edition is hard cover and has thicker pages. It also has a 16-page analysis of the whole story - Interesting to read :) Although I was able to get the CE for the same price as the normal when the game first came out on Amazon.com. I do really like the pages being higher quality though.

Other than that, they are exactly the same. I'd get the CE if it's not much more than the regular. The checklists and strategies for missions are nice to have.