Favorite Metal Gear Solid Quotes..

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Computer13579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 Computer13579
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I can hardly believe that no one has said this but my favorite quote is "Otacon, what the hell?!" by Old Snake in MGS4, I LOL'd so hard!!

f8101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 f8101
Member since 2008 • 642 Posts
Big Boss: You say there's only room for one Snake... no... the world is better off... without Snakes.
dotzauer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 dotzauer
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I can hardly believe that no one has said this but my favorite quote is "Otacon, what the hell?!" by Old Snake in MGS4, I LOL'd so hard!!

Computer13579
yeah that was a good one I like a few of the routine ones a lot too mgs "huh? .....just a box" but if area still hot after an alarm you get the "huh?" *goon flips box over* !!!...and then it's on all over again I like a few when he would experiment eating certain things for the first time and find out he's not a fan "I've had better"..."what can I say?" and it's one of the few game franchises where a death is rewarded with the tragic yet hilarious cries of "snake? what happened? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!" reminding you just how bad you f'd up, like rubbing it in
memyself5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 memyself5
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Everybody who played this series knows the MGS series has some great quotes

I will start with my favorite:

"A name means nothing on the battlefield, After a week no one has a name". Said by Solid Snake & Big Boss.

So what is your favorite quotes in the game?

Star650
daaam daaam Daaammm solid snake win he dies
GAMBIT1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 GAMBIT1551
Member since 2010 • 384 Posts

"We can tell other people about - having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future."-Solid Snake,MGS2

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"-Colonel,MGS2

"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing."-Solid Snake,MGS2

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine."-Old Snakes,MGS4

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
"I'm no hero...never was...never will be" MGS4.
benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 551

#157 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9009 Posts

"Snakes don't belong in Alaska"- Raven

"Put your controller down, put it down as flat as you can"- Psycho Mantis

Stevelovessony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Stevelovessony
Member since 2011 • 267 Posts
"never doubt yourself, learn from it so it makes you that much stronger" - Solid Snake talking to meryl right after you beat Psycho Mantis in mgs1. Thats really a quote we all should live by.
tacoeater831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#159 tacoeater831
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts

Meryl (under control of psycho mantis): Snake make love to me!

Snake: dude...

Psycho Mantis: Youre supposed to hit her!

Snake: Youre damn right I'm gonna hit that!!

ironblood030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#160 ironblood030
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts

"You ejected the first bullet by hand, didn't you? I see what you were trying to do, but testing a technique you've only heard about in the middle of battle wasn't very smart. You were asking to have your gun jam on you. Besides, I don't think you're cut out for an automatic in the first place; you tend to twist your elbow a little to absorb the recoil. That's more of a revolver technique."- Naked Snake to Ocelot