Far Cry 2 Dissapointment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hXcShock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hXcShock
Member since 2008 • 170 Posts

So I was very excited to buy this game when it released today, but when I got to my closest Eb Games they said they wouldn't be getting it until the 24th.. another 3 days

I'm guessing it's cause i'm Canadian and I understand it takes longer to make bilingual intruction manuals and whatnot, but i'm just kind of bummed out. On the bright side i pre-ordered it so my copy is garunteed.

So for those of you who have the game, any likes or dislikes about the game so far? Would love to hear your opinions

criinok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 criinok
Member since 2006 • 1478 Posts

So I was very excited to buy this game when it released today, but when I got to my closest Eb Games they said they wouldn't be getting it until the 24th.. another 3 days

I'm guessing it's cause i'm Canadian and I understand it takes longer to make bilingual intruction manuals and whatnot, but i'm just kind of bummed out. On the bright side i pre-ordered it so my copy is garunteed.

So for those of you who have the game, any likes or dislikes about the game so far? Would love to hear your opinions

hXcShock

Three days isn't that long at all... In fact, most of the stores I've been to almost never actually have the game on release day unless it's really huge.

Rock99999Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Rock99999Fan
Member since 2007 • 707 Posts

And here I was thinking that someone would share his thoughts about FarCry 2, only to find more whining about how they can't wait :roll:GreenGoblin2099

He's a level 7 man, give him time lol!

Next time blog tc. Thanks.

Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts

I'm guessing it's cause i'm Canadian

hXcShock

I laughed.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
And here I was thinking that someone would share his thoughts about FarCry 2, only to find more whining about how they can't wait :roll:GreenGoblin2099
lol.. QFT... this isn't "Far Cry 2 Disappointment" its "Far Cry 2, i'm impatient"
hXcShock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hXcShock
Member since 2008 • 170 Posts

It's funny that im getting a hard time cause i'm only level 7 and I have better things to do then spend the day on the comp posting **** on video games?

and yeah call me impatient, but when the employees tell me come the 21st to pick up your pre-order, I expect it to be there, so I don't need to waste my gas on a 45 minute drive

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 13661 Posts
I live in Northwestern Ontario and they had Far Cry 2 today (Oct 22) at Future Shop. I bought it but I haven't opened it yet cause I bought Bioshock and Dead Space too.