Famitsu Reveals A New PS3 Exclusive - First screens

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts

Read Full Story >>

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

looks pretty sweet :D

But i love the great translation on the website :lol:

Read Full Story >>

Vojkan80001
3000s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 3000s
Member since 2005 • 1284 Posts

Read Full Story >>

Vojkan80001
Looks like an RPG. I like RPGs.
Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts
Wow! Things are getting SO much better on the exclusive front! Game looks beautiful btw. Fantastic lighting, textures, and models.
EtherTwilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 EtherTwilight
Member since 2005 • 1142 Posts

The girl in the third picture is fairly reminiscent of Heather from Silent Hill 3. Or is it just me?

Also: after reading the translation, I'm even more confused than I initially was on what this game will be about. :\

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

Read Full Story >>

Vojkan80001

Cool. The first pic looks crazy. Great aiming, I have to say. :P

whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
looks good can't wait to see more on this game..
kelindas02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kelindas02
Member since 2004 • 343 Posts
that's actually vampire rain. i'm pretty sure that's a multiplatform title.
Avatar image for Devils_Joker_22
Devils_Joker_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Devils_Joker_22
Member since 2005 • 5592 Posts

Sounds like Vampires Rain, But alot better. If it had RE4 style aiming and vampires that crawl on roofs like that and stick to the shadows with REALLY clever AI that will make moves when they arent in your camera, it would be terifiying. GO GO GO

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

I was owned >_>

EtherTwilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EtherTwilight

that's actually vampire rain. i'm pretty sure that's a multiplatform title.kelindas02

Have you SEEN that crapfest?

Not only is Vampire Rain lolbad, it's thankfully lolexclusive, so it's certainly not that one.

kelindas02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kelindas02
Member since 2004 • 343 Posts

the main reason why i state it because the translated version of that famitsu page has it like this

[vuanpaiarein]
- Al tar DOS tweet the seed - (temporary subject)

vuanpaia sounds awfully close to the Japenglish way of vampire

and rein of course as rain. as for the other part of the title, have no clue what that is. but that there is vampire rain.

jbgarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 jbgarlin
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts
go look at the screens for Vampire Rain for the 360 and you will find that first screen above. This is Vampire Rain.
jbgarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jbgarlin
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts
Just read your post EtherTwilight. Oops, guess you are wrong this time.
EtherTwilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EtherTwilight

go look at the screens for Vampire Rain for the 360 and you will find that first screen above. This is Vampire Rain.jbgarlin

Well, I'm officially confused.

CR00K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 CR00K
Member since 2006 • 2657 Posts
Yeah, this is Vampire Rain. I just looked it up and Gamespot and on the 3rd page of screens, you will find that first picture.
tangentz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tangentz
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts
Those screens are from Vampire Rain.
Paul_TheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Paul_TheGreat
Member since 2004 • 9085 Posts
That's that lame ass Vampire Rain game.
synce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 synce
Member since 2004 • 771 Posts

This is Vampire Rain, you noobs. You can already play on 360. Where's the lock?

Edit: Let me also say I find it funny how PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing when it was labeled under PS3 exclusive. I'm pretty sure no one cared about it when it released on 360. It just amuses me.

ps3_forsure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ps3_forsure
Member since 2006 • 442 Posts
[QUOTE="Vojkan80001"]

Read Full Story >>

3000s
Looks like an RPG. I like RPGs.

you think that looks like an rpg????
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts

graphics don't look all that great now... huh? :lol:

lmfao.

kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 kevy619
Member since 2004 • 5617 Posts
lol, you ppl think everything on the ps3 looks amazing. Vampire Rain is one of he worst xbox 360 games.
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
Fission mailed... For all of us...
ChevelleFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ChevelleFan
Member since 2004 • 1783 Posts
This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.
synce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 synce
Member since 2004 • 771 Posts

This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.ChevelleFan

Something tells me if Killzone 2 was an Xbox 360 title, the Sony Defense Force will be saying it looks like utter crap.

kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 kevy619
Member since 2004 • 5617 Posts

This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.ChevelleFan

pre-alpha comes from the leaked killzone 2 pics that ppl thought were ugly, fanboys were claiming pre-alpha. Somehow this started the concept of Killzone 2 still being pre-alpha right now.

ChevelleFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ChevelleFan

That assumption would probably be correct. Cow goggles seem to be a big problem for PS3 fanboys.

note: sorry this message was meant for synce

ChevelleFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ChevelleFan

[QUOTE="ChevelleFan"]This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.kevy619

pre-alpha comes from the leaked killzone 2 pics that ppl thought were ugly, fanboys were claiming pre-alpha. Somehow this started the concept of Killzone 2 still being pre-alpha right now.

Oh, ok. By the way anyone who thinks that Killzone 2 is in pre-alpha has no idea what they are talking about. I mean it already looks like a finished game besides a few glitches, some bad textures, and a little dumb AI. It was said that Halo 3 was in pre-alpha although no leaps and bounds as far as graphics go have been made besides the slightly better looking campaign.

coolasj19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 coolasj19
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts

Sounds like Vampires Rain, But alot better. If it had RE4 style aiming and vampires that crawl on roofs like that and stick to the shadows with REALLY clever AI that will make moves when they arent in your camera, it would be terifiying. GO GO GO

Devils_Joker_22

its either that or silent hill 5(is that right?)

SmoothBrother1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SmoothBrother1
Member since 2003 • 1078 Posts

Why are the Ps3's graphics so damn Nice even on pre alpha stage ?

Damn It , I love my Ps3 :cry: !

AgentA-Mi6

lol, do you still want an answer to that question now that we see these are screen shots from a crappy 360 game, lol. this thread really made my day. very very funny.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#34 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

[QUOTE="ChevelleFan"]This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.synce

Something tells me if Killzone 2 was an Xbox 360 title, the Sony Defense Force will be saying it looks like utter crap.

Just a tease:

Do you know the problem with 360 fanboys? *Glares at sig...*

ginraisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ginraisama
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

the first 2 would really be amazing if they were taken during gameplay. but it seems the game is already out and since the lemmings have said it was a crappy game, then i think thats the end of it.

ps3 owners are getting used to MGS and Killzone 2 ingame footage, but we can't forget 1 thing... we shouldn't hype a game untill at lease we've seen ingame play.

this vampire rain was clearly a case of nice concept art + crappy game play :)

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

I enjoy reading the posts from people who tear down Microsoft and then state that they do not own a 360. Are you kiddding me? If you do not own a 360, then you obviously are 1) not a video game player (as everyone has one), or 2) a Sony love boy who only cares about the demise of Nintendo and M$. I just dont get it. You should not be posting on a video game website without owning at least the 360. Period.

Whoever said that didn't really think through not EVERYONE owns a 360, people just have preference i guess it comes down to that.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#37 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

I enjoy reading the posts from people who tear down Microsoft and then state that they do not own a 360. Are you kiddding me? If you do not own a 360, then you obviously are 1) not a video game player (as everyone has one), or 2) a Sony love boy who only cares about the demise of Nintendo and M$. I just dont get it. You should not be posting on a video game website without owning at least the 360. Period. Solid_Max13

Whoever said that didn't really think through not EVERYONE owns a 360, people just have preference i guess it comes down to that.

I seen all throughout GS with people owning 360s saying more crap than any "cows" can say. Which is why I find it hypercritical when people on this topic say that PS3 fanboys are sad for saying things after knowing its also a 360 game.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts
Whats funny is i owned a 360 once it came out and got Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo and funny thing is they never look back and see how much the 360 was criticised until last yrs Q4 Releases, even for price.Other then that i had to replacemy 3602 times and got sick of it since Microsoft tech support dont offer much (Sony doesn't either nor does Nintendo) but the fact the thing kept breaking and i had to ship out all the time made me angry, and xbox live was nothing to brag about either. I got a PS3 and am satisfied i left it on all night using folding@home for a good cause and when i woke up the next day t was still running smooth and no problems. So Microsoft really shouldn't be talking since they were criticised just as much in the beginning.
Flavante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Flavante
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
WTh who ever said this game was PS3 exclusive. The Topic Title should be changed.
XaK2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#41 XaK2
Member since 2005 • 111 Posts

I enjoy reading the posts from people who tear down Microsoft and then state that they do not own a 360. Are you kiddding me? If you do not own a 360, then you obviously are 1) not a video game player (as everyone has one), or 2) a Sony love boy who only cares about the demise of Nintendo and M$. I just dont get it. You should not be posting on a video game website without owning at least the 360. Period. Solid_Max13

Yea who ever said that doesnt know anything. ive always thought that the one system i would never buy was the 360, not because im a fanboy or anything just because all of the 360s really good games eventually get ported to the p.c. with extra content. dont beleive me just take gears of war for example...

junk56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 junk56
Member since 2003 • 1748 Posts
[QUOTE="kevy619"]

[QUOTE="ChevelleFan"]This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.ChevelleFan

Oh, ok. By the way anyone who thinks that Killzone 2 is in pre-alpha has no idea what they are talking about. I mean it already looks like a finished game besides a few glitches, some bad textures, and a little dumb AI. It was said that Halo 3 was in pre-alpha although no leaps and bounds as far as graphics go have been made besides the slightly better looking campaign.

the first time halo 3 was released in terms of gameplay or graphics was when it was in beta stage. It was never revealed when it was in alpha stage. an example of pre alpha to beta is E3 2006 motorstorm and TGS 2006 Motorstorm. and BTW, killzone has a good 6-10 months until release, thats nearly a year and a lot more is achievable

and nobody said the screens here looked good. heck i thought cool a new ps3 exclusive and 360 fans would've said the same thing whether it looked good or not. how are we to see how games end up from a bunch of screens?

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

[QUOTE="ChevelleFan"]This topic makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong because I am going to purchase a PS3, but I thought it was funny that PS3 fans thought this game looked amazing (especially pre-alpha? lol) because they thought it was an exclusive in the early stages. The fact that this is the final product of Vampire Rain (one of the worst 360 games) and it got hyped up as a new exclusive on the PS3 board gave me a goodlaugh or two.kevy619

how about the devolpers stated that it was (is) pre-alpha...

And I thought these pics did look pretty good... Untill I saw some ingame pics... Jeez man you guys are taking it too serious that some of us stated that these pics look good .... I'm pretty sure that if you put some ingame pics there Nobody would've said it looked awsome

ENIXMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ENIXMAN
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts
Anyway, I you compare the 360 picture and the PS3 picture ( The first one). It does look a lot better on the PS3.
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

Anyway, I you compare the 360 picture and the PS3 picture ( The first one). It does look a lot better on the PS3.ENIXMAN

Who cares the game is utterly crap. This thread is hilarious.

JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts
Ok this is filled with a bunch of people who are filled with themselves in thinking things as stupid as 'oh it looks worse now that we know its on 360' so i wont even comment on them who think they are almighty and right and how killzone 2 came up? i dont know, just a bunch of fanboys in here so ..in before the lock