F2P games on Vita

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

Are any really worth my time? I see they have a decent amount and most tend to have low scoring reviews.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

Destiny of Spirits is a really good game. Also, an addictive one. So many gamers around the world. And, NHA: No Puzzles Either is another good title, but it's basically a match three game with a little twist.

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

I've sunk nearly 50 hours into Destiny of Spirits. It began as a distraction-game, then it took over my lunch breaks, and now I play a little every day. This game seems kinda bland on the surface, but after a while playing, it becomes very hard to put down.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

What kind of game is Destiny of Spirits?

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dipdish

@Lhomity said:

I've sunk nearly 50 hours into Destiny of Spirits.

How did you check it? I would like to know how many hours I've played it. I've freed 8 areas so far, and I have some rare spirits. Yay!

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lhomity

@dipdish said:

@Lhomity said:

How did you check it? I would like to know how many hours I've played it. I've freed 8 areas so far, and I have some rare spirits. Yay!

From the main screen, press the Profile button in top-right corner, then press the little button next to 'Acquired Emblems'. It will show you a list of emblems (sort of an in-game achievement system), each with multiple ranks. Emblems include time played, number of battles, number of spirits summoned, number of areas freed, and more. Each rank up will send rewards to your mailbox.

Don't forget that PS Plus subscribers can get a 35 Destiny Orb pack every month.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dipdish

@Lhomity said:

@dipdish said:

@Lhomity said:

From the main screen, press the Profile button in top-right corner, then press the little button next to 'Acquired Emblems'. It will show you a list of emblems (sort of an in-game achievement system), each with multiple ranks. Emblems include time played, number of battles, number of spirits summoned, number of areas freed, and more. Each rank up will send rewards to your mailbox.

Don't forget that PS Plus subscribers can get a 35 Destiny Orb pack every month.

Thanks, one of them emblems (Clockwork Cube) shows 6/60 hours.

Do they automatically add the Destiny Orb pack?

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lhomity

@dipdish said:

@Lhomity said:

@dipdish said:

@Lhomity said:

Thanks, one of them emblems (Clockwork Cube) shows 6/60 hours.

Do they automatically add the Destiny Orb pack?

You have to find the pack manually. In-game, press 'Shop', then click 'Purchase Destiny Orbs', then scroll down the list. Should be there.

If you want, you can add me on PSN, and I can trade a spirit or two. I have a couple of rares I don't need. Will trade them for commons, anything really. My PSN is blendercat27. I'm about to go to bed right now though (sorry), so I'll be on tomorrow some time early.