EVIDENCE!!! JEFF GERTSMANN-RUMBLE-LOVEr!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultimate-Playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Ultimate-Playa
Member since 2005 • 701 Posts
The Bad:Doesn't automatically save progress like other Virtual Console games do; lack of rumble renders the stone of agony useless. -TP REVIEW.BY JEFF GERMTSMANNThe Bad:Sound effects occasionally sound a bit muffled; lack of single-player variety; no online functionality. VF5 REVIEW BY JEFF GERTSMANNObviously, he is biased to Sony as hell just because there's no rumble. If there's no rumble, whoops! a score down!----most unbiased review- http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/virtuafighter4evolution/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary 
ol0h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 ol0h
Member since 2004 • 235 Posts
bye bye Ultimate-Playa
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts
I don't think that is the reason of such a low score. No ONLINE is the main reason and rightfuly so
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts
keep crying bro.......keep crying.......
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
I don't think that is the reason of such a low score. No ONLINE is the main reason and rightfuly soVojkan80001
I agree.
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
I don't think that is the reason of such a low score. No ONLINE is the main reason and rightfuly soVojkan80001
I agree.
ShinAkuma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ShinAkuma777
Member since 2006 • 3602 Posts
have fun being banned and yet again who cares if YOU like the game and feel like you got ur money's worth thats all that should matter RIGHT¿?
Avatar image for darkangel_78589
darkangel_78589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 darkangel_78589
Member since 2003 • 205 Posts
have fun being banned and yet again who cares if YOU like the game and feel like you got ur money's worth thats all that should matter RIGHT¿?ShinAkuma777
That, indeed is so true. I've learned to not bother reading reviews, from every site. Good, and/or bad. Won't change my opinion on it. However, there are certain games...one that comes to mind, but will keep that at a hush...that shouldn't have been a huge shocker that it wouldn't possess online capabilities.....Never has...And, may never will.
Schumi7WDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Schumi7WDC
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts

Man, you have to remember that people are entitled to thier views, and just because they have criticism for something doesn't make them biased.  You are obviously biased, and by the look of that sig, a pretty roaring fanboy(this is the PS3 board, so your allowed that I guess), so maybe you don't get that. 

Honestly, rumble can be a very immersive addition to a  game, and it was/is a long running feature that people like.  If a game comes out for PS3, and it doesn't make good use or any use of sixaxis, then it's a perfectly logical complaint to make that it doesn't have rumble, since obviously that is what Sony gave up to put in Sixaxis. 

I don't see any blatant bias there though, I'm sorry, I think your just too wound up and defensive about people making a comment about any flaws or shortcomings the PS3 has.   

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
the lack of rumble does deserve a knock in points tho as far as im concerned, and if they ever do it right then the inclusion of tilt control would deserve a point increase, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon as they havent done it right yet