Everyday Shooter or echochrome?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Superblob123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Superblob123
Member since 2007 • 256 Posts

I want to ask for a 3000 this year, and don't know if i should ask for the silver or the black. the black one comes with everyday shooter, and the silver with echoshrome. color doesn't matter to me, I just need some good opinions. I was leaning toward everyday shooter, because it looked really good on the ps3, but never bothered to buy it. Also, if you could, write down some titles I should ask for. I was thinking FF VII Crisis core and MGS PO plus. Thanks!

DrFish62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 DrFish62
Member since 2003 • 4973 Posts
I have the PS3 versions of both games and I also have echochrome on the PSP (I reviewed it for GameSpot a while back). If you want something that's easy to play in bite-sized chunks, echochrome is probably a better bet. And it comes with the same level editing tools that the developers used, if you're into that kinda thing. The PS3 version is far superior because you can download other people's levels, but the PSP version is good. The PS3 version of Everyday Shooter is fun also, but I don't know how well it'll translate to the PSP without the second analog stick. You probably can't go wrong with either though. I'd pick the PSP based on whatever else comes in the package and then download the game you're missing for $10.
wenzke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 wenzke
Member since 2004 • 367 Posts

Between the two, I personally feel echochrome is a better fit for the protable. I can't fully explain it, but that game is just a great fit for the PSP and a puzle or two can really pass the 5 minutes of down time you may have. I actually think it fits better on PSP (at least I play it more there) and Everyday shooter is a better arcade game on PS3 (I play it more there). But that is my own personal bias.

As far as other games: I would recommend Metal Gear PO, NOT PO+. PO + doesn't really have a single player mode, it is mostly just an expansion of the multiplayer. FF: CC is a reasonably fun game, occiasionally repetative, but I found it pretty cool in short bursts. I strongly recommend Jeanne D'Arc, an accesible SRPG. Both of the GTA games are cheap now (

Superblob123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Superblob123
Member since 2007 • 256 Posts
Thanks a lot!
song_crush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#5 song_crush
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
listen, shooter are rubbish on psp without the extra analog stick there rubbish so you would be better off getting echochrome