Europe PS1 downloads

This topic is locked from further discussion.

areads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 areads
Member since 2006 • 445 Posts
Why is it that for the past 3 months all i've heard is "you can't download PS1 games without a PS3". I live in the UK and have a PS3 yet there are no PS1 games on the PS store!!! can anyone shed a little light onto this situation?
Otaku_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Otaku_Punk
Member since 2003 • 457 Posts

in the states and japan there are downloadable PS1 games on the PS store, yet europe has yet to see any. Since the update specifically mentions playing PS1 games on the PS3 i wouldn't be surprised if either tomorrow or next friday some PS1 games are avaliable to download

magrappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 magrappy
Member since 2003 • 1835 Posts
just need a couple of weeks for sony to get of its arse and put some on the store.
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
since there are no points cards yet, I don't care (no credit card). I'd only buy the big guns anyways.
DELTAsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DELTAsnake
Member since 2003 • 802 Posts

Sony has puts less stuff on the PS Store in the month since launch than M$ dose on some days. Don't hold your breath for the PS1 games, or MKII for that matter.

hellscovern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 hellscovern
Member since 2003 • 2872 Posts

in the states and japan there are downloadable PS1 games on the PS store, yet europe has yet to see any. Since the update specifically mentions playing PS1 games on the PS3 i wouldn't be surprised if either tomorrow or next friday some PS1 games are avaliable to download

MattHall

I would agree with that.Â