Error 80130182 Please Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LeBronJamesTU (69 posts) -
I have been playing COD4 online fine up until tonight when i tried to log onto the internet on my ps3 and it did not connect. It has all worked fine until i downlaoded the new system update, now the ps3 wont even sign in when i turn it on. Any help is greatly appreciated!
#2 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -

The network could be down maybe?

I couldn't log in for **** a few days ago, but in a few hours it worked again...

#3 Posted by kid_ranqe (112 posts) -
i think you shouls take it in were you bought your ps3 maybe they van help with the connection or something .. lol hope that helps:twisted:
#4 Posted by enygma500 (3004 posts) -
google search came up with this "If so give your ps3 a static ip and put it in DMZ and also disable UPnP on the router and ps3 and you should be fine." i dunno how to do that but google it and you should be fine
#5 Posted by LeBronJamesTU (69 posts) -

i dont use a router, i have to unplug my modem each time and reset it, im using a cable straight from my modem to my ps3....

#6 Posted by LeBronJamesTU (69 posts) -

The network could be down maybe?

I couldn't log in for **** a few days ago, but in a few hours it worked again...

megadeth78

Did u have the same error code as i do?

#7 Posted by LeBronJamesTU (69 posts) -
bump
#8 Posted by dayday6 (635 posts) -

i dont use a router, i have to unplug my modem each time and reset it, im using a cable straight from my modem to my ps3....

LeBronJamesTU

I have to do the same thing.

Power off the modem and then re-connect it.

#9 Posted by fredrik437 (25 posts) -
i've got the same it finds the internet can't use it??! i sent the ps3 on fixing for a while ago because another mistake... and now the internet can't be used?? wtf anybody help me got the same mistake 80130182 but i finds the internet and it's conected but i can't use it!
#10 Posted by GTR12 (12228 posts) -

i've got the same it finds the internet can't use it??! i sent the ps3 on fixing for a while ago because another mistake... and now the internet can't be used?? wtf anybody help me got the same mistake 80130182 but i finds the internet and it's conected but i can't use it!fredrik437

omg, u bumped a 2 yr old thread?

Is your WEP/WPA key correct and are you entering it correctly?

#11 Posted by fredrik437 (25 posts) -
it says i got no conection went i test connection and when i check the list of connections then it says i got great network connection!xD
Avatar image for PlayLykUStoleIt
#12 Posted by PlayLykUStoleIt (568 posts) -

[QUOTE="fredrik437"]i've got the same it finds the internet can't use it??! i sent the ps3 on fixing for a while ago because another mistake... and now the internet can't be used?? wtf anybody help me got the same mistake 80130182 but i finds the internet and it's conected but i can't use it!Amith12

omg, u bumped a 2 yr old thread?

Is your WEP/WPA key correct and are you entering it correctly?

lol massive necroposting. dont complain. at least he used search before making another thread about this.