This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sgt_Hale (2257 posts) -

Just interested to see who all is looking forward to this game...

From what I've seen, it definitely isn't anything extraordinary but I think it may be fun all the same. Some of the combat and spell effects looked pretty good.

#2 Posted by GARRYTH (6870 posts) -
renting first then if i like it anuff i will buy it. im going to rent ever game before i buy it (gundam) made me do it. it was so awkward in that game i couldn't even beat the second mission. maybe i was doing something wrong. 
#3 Posted by Radiozo (2413 posts) -
Lol! It got 24% of 100% at Gamerankings
#4 Posted by Pixelgen (633 posts) -
Its ******* ****...
#5 Posted by ZeLeam (726 posts) -
Lol! It got 24% of 100% at GamerankingsRadiozo
Yep, it was an average game i heard, but the port totaly destroyed it :-/
#6 Posted by Sgt_Hale (2257 posts) -
Lol! It got 24% of 100% at GamerankingsRadiozo
Really?! I knew that it only got an average ranking here on GS & at IGN.... but that was still good enough for me to play it. 24% of 100% is below average though.... and that is not something I'd still be willing to play!
#7 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -
Don't get excited. I have the PS3 version (Enchant Arm) (Japan), it is no good. Please do not spend $60 on it. Rent it!
#8 Posted by Sgt_Hale (2257 posts) -
I just looked it up on gamerankings.... that 24% is from one reviewer that no one has even heard of. I also highly doubt that they've had a playable version of the PS3 copy when neither IGN or GS have one. I think it will still get average rankings.
#9 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -
I just looked it up on gamerankings.... that 24% is from one reviewer that no one has even heard of. I also highly doubt that they've had a playable version of the PS3 copy when neither IGN or GS have one. I think it will still get average rankings.Sgt_Hale
I have a playable version of both the 360 and PS3 version....it's bad!
#10 Posted by SOedipus (11513 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sgt_Hale"]I just looked it up on gamerankings.... that 24% is from one reviewer that no one has even heard of. I also highly doubt that they've had a playable version of the PS3 copy when neither IGN or GS have one. I think it will still get average rankings.BioShockOwnz

are they both bad or just the ps3 version?
#11 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="Sgt_Hale"]I just looked it up on gamerankings.... that 24% is from one reviewer that no one has even heard of. I also highly doubt that they've had a playable version of the PS3 copy when neither IGN or GS have one. I think it will still get average rankings.SOedipus

Both. I was hoping that they would do something to make the PS3 version better, but they didn't.
#12 Posted by Sgt_Hale (2257 posts) -

Well I didn't plan on importing it anyways.... I'm only going to be importing games that will not coming out stateside period... you guys should know better than that from last gen. Gundam Musou is the only game I plan on importing for the time being.

Imports have rarely been as good as the polished versions that we get! MotorStorm is another great example of this. I'm at a loss as to why you all waste $60 on games that we're getting local (improved) versions of in the first place???

#13 Posted by Sgt_Hale (2257 posts) -

[QUOTE="SOedipus"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="Sgt_Hale"]I just looked it up on gamerankings.... that 24% is from one reviewer that no one has even heard of. I also highly doubt that they've had a playable version of the PS3 copy when neither IGN or GS have one. I think it will still get average rankings.BioShockOwnz

Both. I was hoping that they would do something to make the PS3 version better, but they didn't.

Oh, well that's comforting to know that you didn't like the 360 version either.... it's not great but I already know it's something that I would like playing. I have 4-5 games I'll be picking up before I buy it, but I'll still get it. I'm not looking for an rpg on the level of FF or Shadow Hearts... Grandia wasn't great but it was still fun. I give games like that a chance.

#14 Posted by LoboSolo (1136 posts) -
Could be good.
Avatar image for stevesurdaddy12
#15 Posted by stevesurdaddy12 (373 posts) -
miserable on 360 horrible plot n gameplay DONT BUY
#16 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="SOedipus"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="Sgt_Hale"]I just looked it up on gamerankings.... that 24% is from one reviewer that no one has even heard of. I also highly doubt that they've had a playable version of the PS3 copy when neither IGN or GS have one. I think it will still get average rankings.Sgt_Hale

Oh, well that's comforting to know that you didn't like the 360 version either.... it's not great but I already know it's something that I would like playing. I have 4-5 games I'll be picking up before I buy it, but I'll still get it. I'm not looking for an rpg on the level of FF or Shadow Hearts... Grandia wasn't great but it was still fun. I give games like that a chance.

I give horrible games a chance too, because I usually like them. But this one is a no no.