EA Sports Gameface

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Reisling
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts

I just wanted to say that I hope the people in EA burn in hell for overhyping a feature that 90% of people can't get to work because you need to have 3 identical ID's to upload your pics to their server and have the game find them.

getting a cable tommorow to try and upload from my camera... If that doesn't work I will try and contact their support... Oh wait... I tried that for the last 3 days and they haven't gotten back to me. /seething rage

BonoBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BonoBoy
Member since 2002 • 587 Posts

I just wanted to say that I hope the people in EA burn in hell for overhyping a feature that 90% of people can't get to work because you need to have 3 identical ID's to upload your pics to their server and have the game find them.

getting a cable tommorow to try and upload from my camera... If that doesn't work I will try and contact their support... Oh wait... I tried that for the last 3 days and they haven't gotten back to me. /seething rage

Reisling

It took some doing for me the other night...I finally just re-registeredat EA using my PSNID...don't try and link it with a pre-existing EA membership...the problem was really created because they overhauled all their memberships on their website so if you have been a member for years toss that one out the window. Just make sure you have your EA SPorts World ID/PW combo exactly the same as PSNID...I created a new one on EA and then tweaked my pw on PSN to make it work...works like a charm then.

Good luck and keep me updated how (and if) its working. Hope you don't give up. The results are mind blowing! It's fun to be in the game literally! I'm with you though...EA has been useless in providing documentation on the site to help...and their website is a car accident

Reisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Reisling
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts
I didn't think I could re-register because the e-mail has to be the same for the PSN and the EA ID's. I cant find a way to delete my EA ID which has my valid e-mail in it... I get my cord today. If it doesn't work straight from the camera i will continue fiddling. TY for the input bro =)