E3, how I can't wait for thee!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imnotacrook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 imnotacrook
Member since 2003 • 280 Posts

I'm really grwoing tried waiting for E3 to come. I think Sony going to come out big, but all I got is "now" is specualtion , rumor and hearsay. I belive after E3, alot of things will be awhole lot better and maybe the fanboys will shut-up or at least sound like bigger morons then they already are.

hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts

I really do hope so, Sony have had a whole basket of problems recently.

Im mainly curious to see whats been happening with Killzone 2 and if its going to be anywhere near as good as the CGI trailer suggests,

i_DUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 i_DUB
Member since 2005 • 202 Posts
Just hope that they do a better job then last year
jacky531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 jacky531
Member since 2007 • 1121 Posts
ye the fanboys should shut up then we can say what type of awesome games were going to get and why we are superiour (by hardware) they know we have advanced hardware but lemmings just wont accept the fact that they have lower hardware than us the only thing they have that is better than us is online and 512mb but I hope at e3 they show some incredible exclusive for the PS3 we havent heard about yet. it would be a nice surprise.
hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts

ye the fanboys should shut up then we can say what type of awesome games were going to get and why we are superiour (by hardware) they know we have advanced hardware but lemmings just wont accept the fact that they have lower hardware than us the only thing they have that is better than us is online and 512mb but I hope at e3 they show some incredible exclusive for the PS3 we havent heard about yet. it would be a nice surprise.jacky531

I remember the PS2's first E3: It shut everyone up.

nekketmadnug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nekketmadnug
Member since 2005 • 176 Posts
Finally, someone who made their topic ryhme!!!!! But yea, i cant imagine what crazy and amazing games will be showcased.
nekketmadnug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nekketmadnug
Member since 2005 • 176 Posts

Finally, someone who made their topic ryhme!!!!! But yea, i cant imagine what crazy and amazing games will be showcased.nekketmadnug

But if there are nothing but pre-rendered stuff, im just gonna shake my head and walk away.

six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
I just wanna see Killzone game footage. Then im done with E3, cuz honestly nothing has sparked my attention more than Killzone as of late.  I really want PS to get a really good FPS. Im pumped to see a FPS that xbox fans crave. 
do0sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 do0sh
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
i can't wait to see Killzone 2 footage. IN-GAME please, Sony. thx.
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 jackle2071
Member since 2004 • 5477 Posts
all i know is Capcom better show somthing new for Resident Evil 5. its been MIA for a long time now.
do0sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 do0sh
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts

[QUOTE="jacky531"]ye the fanboys should shut up then we can say what type of awesome games were going to get and why we are superiour (by hardware) they know we have advanced hardware but lemmings just wont accept the fact that they have lower hardware than us the only thing they have that is better than us is online and 512mb but I hope at e3 they show some incredible exclusive for the PS3 we havent heard about yet. it would be a nice surprise.kingtito

Yes the hardware is more advanced even that 3 generations old video card in the PS3. Sure the Cell is nice but that video card is old unlike the new r600 that's in the 360. Yep sounds like much much better hardware to me.

I hope by saying the fanboys will shut up I hope you include yourself....after all your post just screams fanboy.

i know why you're on the PS3 boards. you're a troll and you're too scared to enter System Wars due to the constant ownage done to you by the PS3 fanboys. :P

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#13 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

Just hope that they do a better job then last yeari_DUB

Last year was a intro. They are going to do better than last year.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
I want to hear about GTA IV, KZ2, all the other exclusives, and I'm hoping to hear about more exclusive releases for the PS3 that will actually make a difference.

Outside of that, I'm kinda wondering if there will be mention of Assassins Creed, Burnout 5, and some other mutli-plats.

Note: I know GTA IV isn't exclusive, but its one of my main concerns right now.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts
i want some info on the team ico game. btw do the devs have an actual name? i read on the back of the box sony santa monica but they made gow just wondering.
ERoBB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 ERoBB
Member since 2005 • 1104 Posts
I dont understand you guys with the Killzone 2 excitement...they make a crappy game for PS2, and a decent one for PSP, why would this one be so great?
Mr_Monkdawg91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#17 Mr_Monkdawg91
Member since 2005 • 293 Posts
Does anyone know when it's gonna be? I've been wondering 4ever when it was gonna show up on the site...
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
I dont understand you guys with the Killzone 2 excitement...they make a crappy game for PS2, and a decent one for PSP, why would this one be so great?ERoBB

Going to go out on a limb here and say you're either not a PS3 fan, don't own one, or could care less about how well it does. Because Killzone 2 is highly anticipated, due to the way its graphics have been hyped. People are anxious to see how close it gets. I don't understand why people have to try to pee in our lemonade.
coolasj19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 coolasj19
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts
cant wait for tetsuya noruma t omake a live annousement of ff13 and versus being exclusive and kingdom hearts 1&2on the PS store for 10$ and only take up 4gb's each. and kingdom hearts 3 for only 40$ in july. and phil harrison and killzone 2 to co- realease along HAZE next year against the 360 and a rumble controller. and a trade -in 2 controllers to get one new rumble and half off the next one. and over 26 ps1 titles and 15 ps2 titles realsesadtwice aweek for the rest of the year. that would sht so many people up.
justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 justin_06
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts
IMO the first Killzone was a great game. i friggin loved it. very dark and fast paced. the bugs were annoying, but the gameplay was great.
coolasj19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 coolasj19
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts

[QUOTE="ERoBB"]I dont understand you guys with the Killzone 2 excitement...they make a crappy game for PS2, and a decent one for PSP, why would this one be so great?0rin

Going to go out on a limb here and say you're either not a PS3 fan, don't own one, or could care less about how well it does. Because Killzone 2 is highly anticipated, due to the way its graphics have been hyped. People are anxious to see how close it gets. I don't understand why people have to try to pee in our lemonade.

threee and a#words: devil may cry 2

it got a 6.8

then 3

it got a 8.6

now DMC4 projected to get a 9.5

ERoBB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 ERoBB
Member since 2005 • 1104 Posts
I have nothing against the PS3, but I dont own one yet. All the games I'm interested in at this point are either multi platform of XBOX360 exclusive. But believe me, when MGS4 starts getting closer, I wont hesitate to pick one up. I just dont think Killzone 2 is the game to look for. Resistance:Fall of Man was probably better than Killzone will be. IMO.
expanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 expanded
Member since 2003 • 8430 Posts
hmm.. i do admit the ps3 .. doesn't have the games yet.. and the more us consumers keep using YET..
the more likely the ps3 can turn out to be a NEVER.. (though i highly doubt).. i dunno..
that sony article where they said they are gonna try to get games.. better be true..
through the word..
actions should happen!
osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

Sony'd better ramp up their game at E3 or they're screwed. They need consumer confidence and a strong showing here. I mean they have to crush nintendo and microsoft, and show the PS3 to be worth 200 more dollars. Then they might be okay. In a very real sense, it's do or die for sony's gaming division.

On that note, I look forward to the goodies sony'll have.