Dualshock 3 more advanced than dualshock 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shabie12si

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shabie12si
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
we've heard that the technology is the same, but it seems that kojima productions knows something elsehttp://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49148
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18809 Posts

we've heard that the technology is the same, but it seems that kojima productions knows something elsehttp://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49148shabie12si

Just what is going with the DS3. Sony says its really a DS2 and others who have played says its more advanced.

winner-ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 winner-ps3
Member since 2007 • 2364 Posts
yeah they have said its localized rumble
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
touchsense or whatever it was called?
shabie12si

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shabie12si
its actually pretty awsome.. lets say your getting shot from behind.. the remote will rumble at the bottome.. or if your shot from the left,right, or front... or in a car game.. u crash and the side that collides will rumble on the controller.. thats pretty immersive
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

Dualshock 3 will use "Touchsense" which is considered to be next-gen rumble. Critics claim that it beats out any rumble right now due to the fact that it tries to simulate what's happening in the environment. Standard rumble just shakes the control at diffrent intesities, but the entire control still vibrates altogether.

Touchesense gives a smoother feel, and a less vibrating feel (according to critics of course). One critic stated that he could feel an explosion that happened away from his character because a certain quadrant of his controller started to jolt a little in that particular direction. I'm really looking forward to this, but it sucks that NA has to wait until around next spring.

shabie12si

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shabie12si
its actually pretty awsome.. lets say your getting shot from behind.. the remote will rumble at the bottome.. or if your shot from the left,right, or front... or in a car game.. u crash and the side that collides will rumble on the controller.. thats pretty immersive
narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 narpclinic
Member since 2007 • 225 Posts
See. Rumble is last gen. Localized rumble is next gen. :D
shabie12si

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shabie12si
See. Rumble is last gen. Localized rumble is next gen. :Dnarpclinic
lmao yep!! thats how sony rolls
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PSP107

[QUOTE="narpclinic"]See. Rumble is last gen. Localized rumble is next gen. :Dshabie12si

Thats a good 1. But then why call it Dual Shock 3?

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

DS3 >>>>DS2

Touchsense seems a very nice feature

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darbyshireandy
Member since 2004 • 659 Posts

nice i will look forward to it when is to be out in the uk?

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

[QUOTE="shabie12si"]we've heard that the technology is the same, but it seems that kojima productions knows something elsehttp://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49148PSP107

Just what is going with the DS3. Sony says its really a DS2 and others who have played says its more advanced.

I don't recall Sony ever saying the rumble will work just like the DS2. I remember Harrison saying its coded very similarly which will make the transition easy for developers, but that's it.

narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 narpclinic

[QUOTE="shabie12si"][QUOTE="narpclinic"]See. Rumble is last gen. Localized rumble is next gen. :DPSP107

Thats a good 1. But then why call it Dual Shock 3?

Dual-joystick-nextgen-localized-rumbling-sixaxis-tilting-device-shock-3 was probably the alternate name they were considering.

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
that is awesome
akhiluppal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 akhiluppal
Member since 2005 • 51 Posts
i didn't like dual shock 2, it didn;t rumble as much as the first one did, i hope they make it better
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PSP107

i didn't like dual shock 2, it didn;t rumble as much as the first one did, i hope they make it betterakhiluppal

i cant confirmed thisbutithink DS1 rumble ismore intense than DS2.

I might test them.

analog10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 analog10
Member since 2003 • 377 Posts
Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PSP107

Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?analog10

15 hrs of battery. Wireless controllers are overated as it has more cons than pros.

da1writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 da1writer
Member since 2005 • 581 Posts

Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?analog10

Probably not much since it's using a special type of technology from immersion (rumble from different points of the controller and all). 10- 15 hours probably but I usually don't play games that long, got a family and all so games aren't on mytop priority on my list.Plus lithium batteries usually last for a long time (overall battery life, not how long it lasts per play). By the time the batteries die completely (unable to keep a charge anymore), the price for a newcontroller should be down by then...

I'm thinking about calling Gamespot about this interesting topic for thei next hotspot (something pertaining to this DS3 subject, not battery life). It's been bugging me for the longest time since the anouncement of Dual Shock 3.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?PSP107

15 hrs of battery. Wireless controllers are overated as it has more cons than pros.

Yes having the freedom to not worry about your couch being too far away from your console or people walking by and knocking over the console is waaay overrated.

/sarcasm

narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 narpclinic
[QUOTE="PSP107"]

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?The_Rick_14

Yes having the freedom to not worry about your couch being too far away from your console or people walking by and knocking over the console is waaay overrated.

/sarcasm

Agreed. Love the wireless controllers this generation. (The one thing I appreciate on all systems now)

I particularly enjoy the long battery life featured on the PS3 controller. It's one of those things where I appreciate the new inclusion of rumble but will probably be anxiously checking the meter each time for battery life. (Even though the battery life is still estimated at 15 hours)

da1writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 da1writer
[QUOTE="PSP107"]

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?The_Rick_14

/sarcasm

lmao! People like you make me stay on these forums because of the funny things ya'll say!
Avatar image for flaminshadowman
flaminshadowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 flaminshadowman
Member since 2007 • 65 Posts
cool now im really buying the new controller,post a lot more ads about the price drop and new controller for the PS3:D
analog10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 analog10
Member since 2003 • 377 Posts
15 hours sounds nice! I do love wireless controllers, ever since the Wavebird for the GC I've thought they were great.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

cool im defintly getting one now

sniper_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 sniper_99
Member since 2004 • 2820 Posts

sweet, touch sense rumble is kewl.

But are the DualShock 3 controllers gonna be backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games that have rumble?

lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lennygundam14
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts

sweet, touch sense rumble is kewl.

But are the DualShock 3 controllers gonna be backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games that have rumble?

sniper_99

obviously, yea. it possibly work like a regular DS2 controller.

DiamanteLouco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DiamanteLouco
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?da1writer

Probably not much since it's using a special type of technology from immersion (rumble from different points of the controller and all). 10- 15 hours probably but I usually don't play games that long, got a family and all so games aren't on mytop priority on my list.Plus lithium batteries usually last for a long time (overall battery life, not how long it lasts per play). By the time the batteries die completely (unable to keep a charge anymore), the price for a newcontroller should be down by then...

I'm thinking about calling Gamespot about this interesting topic for thei next hotspot (something pertaining to this DS3 subject, not battery life). It's been bugging me for the longest time since the anouncement of Dual Shock 3.

It will probably be called "TOP 10 reasons why we think DS3 is a motive to hate sony and make you crush your PS3 in public while howling and comemorating the death of the great evil!"

snipe2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 snipe2004
Member since 2007 • 1872 Posts

Dualshock 3 will use "Touchsense" which is considered to be next-gen rumble. Critics claim that it beats out any rumble right now due to the fact that it tries to simulate what's happening in the environment. Standard rumble just shakes the control at diffrent intesities, but the entire control still vibrates altogether.

Touchesense gives a smoother feel, and a less vibrating feel (according to critics of course). One critic stated that he could feel an explosion that happened away from his character because a certain quadrant of his controller started to jolt a little in that particular direction. I'm really looking forward to this, but it sucks that NA has to wait until around next spring.

Prinze

/thread

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PSP107
[QUOTE="PSP107"]

/sarcasm

You cant be serious?

da1writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 da1writer
[QUOTE="The_Rick_14"][QUOTE="PSP107"]

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?PSP107

/sarcasm

You cant be serious?

Well then lets get serious *Boxing Bell rings*!

Take into the consideration that most people (about 80%)don't play games for over 12 + hours in a day because:

1) Have a job and some jobs cause us to endure long hours, so sleep usually becomes a priority over game time. A few hours ofplaying videogamesis fine with us to release some stress and then we hit the hay for the next day. I partially vouch for this.

2) Have a family who we love dearly. I love spending time with my wife and do spend most of it with her after work. I'm going to be a dad sooner or later too so me and her read alot of books as well. Out of all that time, I might have one to two hours of gaming time, and she sometimes play's with me in co-op games too!

3) Have friends that like to hang out. I entertain alot of people in my home often and do go out and do fun activities like ride ATV's and stuff like that. If my friends want to hang out with me, I'm not going to toss them aside just for alot of game time.

So when it comes to the battery life of the wireless controllers, I frankly don't playalot in order to suck the life out of it entirely. I recharge the controller often and I have a second controller whenever one of my controllers does die on me. So even if the rumble sucks the battery life even more down to 10-12 hours, it's no biggie to me and I'm sure not many others as well. If it bothers you so much, you know you can keep the controllers plugged in and recharging while you play your games.

narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 narpclinic
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="The_Rick_14"][QUOTE="PSP107"]

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?da1writer

/sarcasm

You cant be serious?

Take into the consideration that most people (about 80%)don't play games for over 12 + hours in a day because:

1) Have a job and some jobs cause us to endure long hours, so sleep usually becomes a priority over game time. A few hours ofplaying videogamesis fine with us to release some stress and then we hit the hay for the next day. I partially vouch for this.

2) Have a family who we love dearly. I love spending time with my wife and do spend most of it with her after work. I'm going to be a dad sooner or later too so me and her read alot of books as well. Out of all that time, I might have one to two hours of gaming time, and she sometimes play's with me in co-op games too!

3) Have friends that like to hang out. I entertain alot of people in my home often and do go out and do fun activities like ride ATV's and stuff like that. If my friends want to hang out with me, I'm not going to toss them aside just for alot of game time.

So when it comes to the battery life of the wireless controllers, I frankly don't playalot in order to suck the life out of it entirely. I recharge the controller often and I have a second controller whenever one of my controllers does die on me.

Let me sound the boxing bell one more time as this beatdown is getting out of control ;)

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PSP107
[QUOTE="da1writer"][QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="The_Rick_14"][QUOTE="PSP107"]

[QUOTE="analog10"]Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?narpclinic

/sarcasm

You cant be serious?

So when it comes to the battery life of the wireless controllers, I frankly don't playalot in order to suck the life out of it entirely. I recharge the controller often and I have a second controller whenever one of my controllers does die on me.

Let me sound the boxing bell one more time as this beatdown is getting out of control ;)

No beatdown here as all i'm saying u ppl are spending more for maninly the same thing.

hmm if i buy a 360 wireless i have to pay $19.99 to keep it charge. So Mircosoft controllers went from $39.99- $69.99

yeah a PS3 comes with 1 USB cord but does a USB cord comes with an additional controller?

The majority of us are still on PS2 so therfore we're still using Cords.

Really no advantage having a wirless controllers over a cord.

narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 narpclinic
No beatdown here as all i'm saying u ppl are spending more for maninly the same thing.

hmm if i buy a 360 wireless i have to pay $19.99 to keep it charge. So Mircosoft controllers went from $39.99- $69.99

yeah a PS3 comes with 1 USB cord but does a USB cord comes with an additional controller?

PSP107

Again, it's your opinion so I will probably do little to change your mind but when all 3 gaming companies agree that wireless technology is the way to go, it means that the customers really like it.

If your concern is that it costs too much $$$ to keep those things charged, well, gaming might not be the right hobby for you then. (At least for this generation...gaming is becoming increasingly expensive)

da1writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 da1writer

PSP107

Well I can see your view, but some of us have jobs that pay well (or alright) enough to not make us cry when we buy an additional controller or newer versions thereof. Also, the usb cords are easy to get , I had two extra lying around because of my cameras (usb cords are usually bundled with cameras), plus the cordsare very cheap to buy. As mentioned before, wireless is very nice, especially since you:

1) Don't have to worry about your system being slammed on the ground by something entangling itself in or running through cord. I have dogs and my my PS2 did not see better days before I got my PS3.

2) Have a big screen tv (I have a Westinghouse 42" 1080p HDTV) and prefer to sit on my couch far away without worrying about pullingthe gaming console closer because the cord just isn't long enough.

3) My brother use to sit very close to the tv because the cord just ain't long enough, I never did though and just watched him. Eventually, he had to get glasses because sitting close to a TV appears to mess up your eyes.

There are advantages of wireless, especially since it's kinda a standard for PS3. I can see what you mean when haviung to recharge often but it's a lithium battery. It lasts longer than AA rechargeable batteries (I had a logetic wireless controller and batteries would get eaten up like candy) and their life expectantcy is long. It's bluetooth too, so you could litterally control the PS3 outside your home with no problems. You seem to be the only one who dislikes the idea of wireless and that alright. Once you get a PS3 and play with the wireless controllers, you'll be singing a different song to what you are saying right now.

What the hell...

How the heck did we get so offtopic to rumbleand dualshock 3?

Whatever, my boss is calling me...

narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 narpclinic

Once you get a PS3 and play with the wireless controllers, you'll be singing a different song to what you are saying right now.

da1writer

Well-said.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 PSP107
[QUOTE="PSP107"]

da1writer

Well I can see your view, but some of us have jobs that pay well (or alright) enough to not make us cry when we buy an additional controller or newer versions thereof. Also, the usb cords are easy to get , I had two extra lying around because of my cameras (usb cords are usually bundled with cameras), plus the cordsare very cheap to buy. As mentioned before, wireless is very nice, especially since you:

1) Don't have to worry about your system being slammed on the ground by something entangling itself in or running through cord. I have dogs and my my PS2 did not see better days before I got my PS3.

2) Have a big screen tv (I have a Westinghouse 42" 1080p HDTV) and prefer to sit on my couch far away without worrying about pullingthe gaming console closer because the cord just isn't long enough.

3) My brother use to sit very close to the tv because the cord just ain't long enough, I never did though and just watched him. Eventually, he had to get glasses because sitting close to a TV appears to mess up your eyes.

There are advantages of wireless, especially since it's kinda a standard for PS3. I can see what you mean when haviung to recharge often but it's a lithium battery. It lasts longer than AA rechargeable batteries (I had a logetic wireless controller and batteries would get eaten up like candy) and their life expectantcy is long. It's bluetooth too, so you could litterally control the PS3 outside your home with no problems. You seem to be the only one who dislikes the idea of wireless and that alright. Once you get a PS3 and play with the wireless controllers, you'll be singing a different song to what you are saying right now.

What the hell...

How the heck did we get so offtopic to rumbleand dualshock 3?

Whatever, my boss is calling me...

lol@ and these are the types of ppl who cried whenSony made u buy multi taps.

Theibault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Theibault
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts

However it works, it sounds awesome!

rocket9434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rocket9434
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts
Well yeah...this is the next generation.
da1writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 da1writer

lol@ and these are the types of ppl who cried whenSony made u buy multi taps.PSP107

I've actually always had a job, so I've never had a problem getting extra controllers and grabbing the multitap for PS2 and PS2. Other people were probably the same and had no problems buying extra controllers and multitaps. Good thing though with PS3, NO MULTITAPS! You can litterally have seven people play on one console with only using wireless controllers (think football).

I don't know what your beef is with wireless controllers and why you veered this topicinto something totally offtopic but I'm going to veer it right back.

Alot of us are happy that Dualshock 3 is coming out, long wait though and it should have been there in the first place but most of us knew about the immersion lawsuit. Next year is just around the corner, so we'll have these bad boys in our hands soon. I did buy a second sixaxis long time ago but I had a feeling that Sony was going to pull this out of their sleeve once they made a deal with immersion. So I'm probably going to trade my controllers in and buy about 2-4 rumbles with no problems. Are these controllers going to include the new technology Immersion was talking about (some people say it has it, like the Kojima Team) or does it just a dualshock 2 with motion controls. Who knows, maybe Hotspot can verify since I phoned them a message about this wuestion or maybe we will just find out ourselves once we buy them. Time will tell I guess, I'm still going to get them!

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PSP107

[QUOTE="PSP107"]lol@ and these are the types of ppl who cried whenSony made u buy multi taps.da1writer

I've actually always had a job, so I've never had a problem getting extra controllers and grabbing the multitap for PS2 and PS2. Other people were probably the same and had no problems buying extra controllers and multitaps. Good thing though with PS3, NO MULTITAPS! You can litterally have seven people play on one console with only using wireless controllers (think football).

I don't know what your beef is with wireless controllers and why you veered this topicinto something totally offtopic but I'm going to veer it right back.

Again ppl were upset that u have to buy multi taps which was not even close expensive as playing 8 players on PS2 cost less than it will cost u playing only 4 on Xbox, 360and GC.

i dont get it, u ppl said it's expensive to buy a multi taps but thinks its a deal to pay extra to keep playing with a wireless controller.

Lol around here its all about sports, Playing Madden, Smackdown, NBA 2k with 8 players on PS2 was about $68. during PS2's earlier yrs. I still have no problem with multitaps as all the cords 8 sockets my look odd, buts its not.

7 players on PS3 is what..... $300 +

4 players on 360 is what..... $over $200

There is no advantage of having wireless over cord.

da1writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 da1writer
Again ppl were upset that u have to buy multi taps which was not even close expensive as playing 8 players on PS2 cost less than it will cost u playing only 4 on Xbox, 360and GC.

i dont get it, u ppl said it's expensive to buy a multi taps but thinks its a deal to pay extra to keep playing with a wireless controller.

Lol around here its all about sports, Playing Madden, Smackdown, NBA 2k with 8 players on PS2 was about $68. during PS2's earlier yrs. I still have no problem with multitaps as all the cords 8 sockets my look odd, buts its not.

PSP107

Holy crap dude, wireless is a standard for PS3... there is no damn wired controllers anymore. Also, I can highly sense you don't even have a PS3 because most of your posts are in PS2, system wars, and PSP. I'm a huge Sony fan as well, owned all consoles, but I've never heard someone ***** so much about wireless controllers. Itseems you hate it so much that most of your posts in the PS3 section of these forums is about you hatin' on the PS3 controller. This thread isn't even about this issue of yours, it's about the dual shock 3! You are the only one complaining about wireless contollers and probably because you can't afford a PS3 or you had a bad experience with wireless controllers on your PS2 because you had to replace your damn batteries all the time. No one here complains about the wireless in sony's controllers but you and the only thing we are concerned right now about the controllers is that we are going to have to buy new ones when the Dualshock 3's come out. Go cry me a river about your hate of the wireless controllers, I'm sure Sony will change it into wired for one crying baby out there. Everyone likes the wireless, you don't, that's fine and dandy. Stay playing on your PS2, while the rest of us don't complain at all about wireless in PS3'scontrollers. It's a standard for PS3, we recharge the controllers with no problem, they last for a good long while. I'm not trying to upset you or have anything against you but you are apparently trying your very hardest to be off topic as best you can possibly do. Stay on topic or this thread may get locked is all I am saying. If you don't have or owna PS3, you can't make your opinion about the wireless controllers. It's just like people who never played Lair, they don't bother playing it but bash the game anyway. That's what makes me mad with a few people on this forum, make your opinion without even trying an item.

Now please, get back on topic every one. Dualshock 3 if you forgot...

Avatar image for johnnythegamer2
johnnythegamer2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 johnnythegamer2
Member since 2005 • 1468 Posts
Dualshock 3 is more advanced than Dualshock 2? OMG, I would hope it was just a little more advanced....
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
I think DS3 has low-juice and high-juice.
Avatar image for playstation_wii
playstation_wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 playstation_wii
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

[QUOTE="narpclinic"]See. Rumble is last gen. Localized rumble is next gen. :Dshabie12si

so, this has never been done before?

that's cool

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PSP107
[QUOTE="PSP107"]Again ppl were upset that u have to buy multi taps which was not even close expensive as playing 8 players on PS2 cost less than it will cost u playing only 4 on Xbox, 360and GC.

da1writer

Holy crap dude, wireless is a standard for PS3... there is no damn wired controllers anymore. Also, I can highly sense you don't even have a PS3 because most of your posts are in PS2, system wars, and PSP. I'm a huge Sony fan as well, owned all consoles, but I've never heard someone ***** so much about wireless controllers. Itseems you hate it so much that most of your posts in the PS3 section of these forums is about you hatin' on the PS3 controller. This thread isn't even about this issue of yours, it's about the dual shock 3! You are the only one complaining about wireless contollers and probably because you can't afford a PS3 or you had a bad experience with wireless controllers on your PS2 because you had to replace your damn batteries all the time. No one here complains about the wireless in sony's controllers but you and the only thing we are concerned right now about the controllers is that we are going to have to buy new ones when the Dualshock 3's come out. Go cry me a river about your hate of the wireless controllers, I'm sure Sony will change it into wired for one crying baby out there. Everyone likes the wireless, you don't, that's fine and dandy. Stay playing on your PS2, while the rest of us don't complain at all about wireless in PS3'scontrollers. It's a standard for PS3, we recharge the controllers with no problem, they last for a good long while. I'm not trying to upset you or have anything against you but you are apparently trying your very hardest to be off topic as best you can possibly do. Stay on topic or this thread may get locked is all I am saying. If you don't have or owna PS3, you can't make your opinion about the wireless controllers. It's just like people who never played Lair, they don't bother playing it but bash the game anyway. That's what makes me mad with a few people on this forum, make your opinion without even trying an item.

Now please, get back on topic every one. Dualshock 3 if you forgot...

analog10 wrote:Thats great and all but how much juice is it gonna suck outa the batterie?

That what made me say wireless controllers is overatedand u and others made it more of a war of words than i did. all i said they are overated. And again, u ppl cried about multitaps.