Downloading Destiny Beta on PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for news2014
#1 Posted by News2014 (36 posts) -

Avatar image for dalger21
#2 Posted by dalger21 (1999 posts) -

Congrats, you're just like every other person that signed up for it. This didn't need it's own thread. That's what blogs are for.

Avatar image for philip6k
#3 Posted by philip6k (671 posts) -

I didn't know you could predownload it, I'm glad he posted that.

Avatar image for philip6k
#4 Posted by philip6k (671 posts) -

How do you preload it? I entered my beta code on the bungie website.

Avatar image for mother_farter
#5 Posted by mother_farter (16668 posts) -

Does this work on PS3? Why does no one seem to know this...

Avatar image for DarkblueNinja
#6 Posted by DarkblueNinja (1016 posts) -

I just pre-order this game and can already download it. I did it on my PS4, so I don't know about the PS3.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
#7 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (15568 posts) -

I haven't even got my code from Bungie yet... I selected my platform (PS4 - Europe), but it says I have to wait until the 17th (18th here in Aus). Arrgghhhh!

Avatar image for news2014
#8 Edited by News2014 (36 posts) -

@mother_farter: yes

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#9 Edited by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

I am not that big into beta's

Avatar image for philip6k
#10 Posted by philip6k (671 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

I am not that big into beta's

Cool story bro

Avatar image for aroxx_ab
#11 Edited by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I haven't even got my code from Bungie yet... I selected my platform (PS4 - Europe), but it says I have to wait until the 17th (18th here in Aus). Arrgghhhh!

Bungie give out download code 17th 10AM PDT...about 5hrs left now if i converted the time right :(

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
#12 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (15568 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I haven't even got my code from Bungie yet... I selected my platform (PS4 - Europe), but it says I have to wait until the 17th (18th here in Aus). Arrgghhhh!

Bungie give out download code 17th 10AM PDT...about 5hrs left now if i converted the time right :(

I just checked again and still says come back 18th (tomorrow for us here in Aus). Sucks! Wanted to start downloading.

Avatar image for porkchopxp
#13 Posted by porkchopxp (1181 posts) -

Bungie will release the codes at 1 pm EST here in the U.S. , I'm not sure about AUS. Why they didn't release them a few days early for pre-download or at least at midnight, last night, is beyond me. I'll be a "monkey's uncle," if things don't blow up in their face this afternoon.

Avatar image for digitm64
#14 Posted by DigiTM64 (466 posts) -

Will your stats carry over from the beta to the final?

Avatar image for SgtSutton
#15 Posted by SgtSutton (432 posts) -

@porkchopxp said:

Bungie will release the codes at 1 pm EST here in the U.S. , I'm not sure about AUS. Why they didn't release them a few days early for pre-download or at least at midnight, last night, is beyond me. I'll be a "monkey's uncle," if things don't blow up in their face this afternoon.

I bet it'll be a nightmare trying to download this. Everyone is going to be checking at 1pm and then crashing the servers.

Avatar image for gago-gago
#17 Posted by gago-gago (12046 posts) -

The bungie site is kinda slow for me, I'm trying to redeem and get the beta already. Where do you go on the site? Their website look changed recently.

Avatar image for aroxx_ab
#19 Edited by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

@chronoschris said:

Well I've got my download codes but low and behold the PS Store is down for maintenance. WTF Sony.

Oh yeah fck, i just noticed that too.....grrr couldnt Sony had done that earlier....

Btw why did Bungie give me 3 codes?

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
#20 Edited by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Does anyone know if those trading cards carry a beta code

Avatar image for -Blasphemy-
#21 Edited by -Blasphemy- (3356 posts) -

Downloading now! Just got my beta code email but I already got the codes from Bungie.net earlier!

Playing now!

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
#22 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (15568 posts) -

@chronoschris said:

Well I've got my download codes but low and behold the PS Store is down for maintenance. WTF Sony.

Lol yeah. Can't say I'm surprised, but it isn't maintenance. Just Sony's crappy infrastructure can't cope.

Some things never change.