This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: November 29, 2003
- Posts: 5097
- Member Since: January 11, 2004
- Posts: 42
This is most certainly an issue connected to high traffic, I haven't experienced this on the european network yet, but when downloading from the american store I often get this problem. But it is only a problem that occurs when downloading stuff at the same time new content has been put up, thursdays and fridays are worst. It's the pause/unpause way you have to go.
- Member Since: August 4, 2007
- Posts: 1279
- Member Since: November 9, 2006
- Posts: 1467
- Member Since: July 14, 2007
- Posts: 975
Please Log In to post.