Does This Mean A Jak 4 First Instead Of Uncharted 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
Ok hear me out here. If you disagree, that's cool, just don't call me an idiot or be a jerk. Source That link says Nolan North is the voice for the Prince in the new POP game. That means he's busy doing all of the Prince's lines. That leads me to believe that ND doesn't need him for Uncharted 2 now and that could mean they are doing Jak 4 first. Another point is they are taking a year off, probably making different art for Jak 4. Do you agree with my logic? I guess it is possible for him to do both roles but I thought it was cool how it fit together.
Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
I don't think he'd be too busy to do both roles. Recording voiceovers for a game usually only takes a few weeks, at most.
MaForce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 MaForce
Member since 2007 • 533 Posts
yea i cant imagine voiceover work being too hard, especially if he has a lot of takes
mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
I doubt Ubi is going to have him do the choreography and motion capture worklike Uncharted. It can't take more than what ^ he said for him to just read the lines (that should be already written.)
danome01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 danome01
Member since 2008 • 211 Posts
usually they would first plot out all the scenarios before doing voice acting so uncharted 2 still has a chance as PoP is pretty much close to being done i think
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chaos_Bladez
I thought it wouldn't be hard to do both. I just wanna know what ND is working on.
I doubt Ubi is going to have him do the choreography and motion capture worklike Uncharted. It can't take more than what ^ he said for him to just read the lines (that should be already written.)mbrockway
Yeah but if ND was having him do motion cap for U2, then he wouldn't have as much time for POP. :P I'm trying to convince myself I think. :P
ArcaneAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ArcaneAssassin
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts
omg thanks fer deh link dude! great news, and about naughty dog...i dont remember them ever developing 2 games at the same time...
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chaos_Bladez
omg thanks fer deh link dude! great news, and about naughty dog...i dont remember them ever developing 2 games at the same time...ArcaneAssassin
Um... You're welcome? :? Developing 2 games? I think they are doing only one. The problem is no one knows which one. I'm hoping for Jak 4 but U2 would be nice.
johnnyboy5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 johnnyboy5000
Member since 2008 • 256 Posts

so are u for sure that there making a jak 4

cause i really like those games and i dont want to get excited and find out its not true

gersan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gersan93
Member since 2006 • 522 Posts
I hope they're doing Jak 4 first, they should do wat Insomniac's doing with Ratchet and Resistance.
ILOVETHEENOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#11 ILOVETHEENOT
Member since 2005 • 422 Posts
I'll be very happy with either one, as I just got Jak 1 today and I'm loving it so far!
choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
SONY needs Naughty Dog to start working on both Uncharted and Jak games. SONY should let them use a simaliar system to Insomnaic which had/has 1.5 teams - a rachet team, a resistance team + the rest (artists, coders, etc) work on whatever game is in full production...

ahh damn i want both Jak 4 and Uncharted 2 so much ...
ArcaneAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ArcaneAssassin
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts
[QUOTE="ArcaneAssassin"]omg thanks fer deh link dude! great news, and about naughty dog...i dont remember them ever developing 2 games at the same time...Chaos_Bladez
Um... You're welcome? :? Developing 2 games? I think they are doing only one. The problem is no one knows which one. I'm hoping for Jak 4 but U2 would be nice.

im saying i dont remember them ever developing 2 games at the same time..they always make one at a time.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts
doubt that voice acting takes very long but either way i want a new jak and daxter NAO