does the PS3/PS2 USB Headset work good for the ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

siferalmazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 siferalmazy
Member since 2005 • 3060 Posts

i've heard people say it works great and i've heard people say it doesn't work. but does it really work good for the ps3?

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 JumpingMirrior
Member since 2004 • 11495 Posts
i use it and its fine. Plug it it, and go to sound devies in the XMB or something like that. Once you set it up in the options its all good.
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Yes it works very well. Some may say that it is even better than a bluetooth device for the ps3. This may be due to the fact that they dont know how to use it properly. USB headsets work good on the ps3, they cancell out BG noise, very clear voice for the person to hear on the other side, and are very comfrotable. The only downside is that you dont have total freedom from the whole wiring thing. It is heavier than a Bluetooth, but really, those are the only downsides. Overall the work great for the ps3.
JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 JumpingMirrior
Member since 2004 • 11495 Posts
Yes it works very well. Some may say that it is even better than a bluetooth device for the ps3. This may be due to the fact that they dont know how to use it properly. USB headsets work good on the ps3, they cancell out BG noise, very clear voice for the person to hear on the other side, and are very comfrotable. The only downside is that you dont have total freedom from the whole wiring thing. It is heavier than a Bluetooth, but really, those are the only downsides. Overall the work great for the ps3. navigata
I have my PS3 on my desk so im only a foot away from it, with like 9 feet of cable, i haev all the freedom i want :lol: