does assassin's creed 2 have good replay value or not?.. mmm..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

djvj_y2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 djvj_y2k
Member since 2007 • 744 Posts

coz i'm thinking about picking it up.. everytime i buy a used or brand new game i want replay value in each game.. or it just has solid story and gameplay but no replay value? thanks..

TouchingCloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TouchingCloth
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

It really depends on how you approach the game in the first place. You can complete tasks and finish the game then replay to complete side missions. If you tackle the side missions from the outset there is little to replay in my opinion as there are no alternate endings or characters to play as. You will however get tantalisingly close to a platinum trophy, I have seen the ease of this criticised elsewhere, but how many people have re entered the game because they were so close , rather than thought blow it. You must also consider that the game is pretty long in the first instance, you could have played some titles 3 times over by the time you finished the game first time round.

dbzfreak123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dbzfreak123
Member since 2008 • 168 Posts

It really depends on how you approach the game in the first place. You can complete tasks and finish the game then replay to complete side missions. If you tackle the side missions from the outset there is little to replay in my opinion as there are no alternate endings or characters to play as. You will however get tantalisingly close to a platinum trophy, I have seen the ease of this criticised elsewhere, but how many people have re entered the game because they were so close , rather than thought blow it. You must also consider that the game is pretty long in the first instance, you could have played some titles 3 times over by the time you finished the game first time round.

TouchingCloth

the story itself isnt very long, but the game as a whole is qquite long.

_VenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 _VenomX
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

Yes

AC2 is really good and u can finish ANY mission the way u want and the way u escape

not like the first one that is REALLY rEaLLY borring but still great

if u want a good replay value try Demons Soul i aleady like played with it 5 times already with diff char cos its frikin hard

KaY_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KaY_86
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts
dont expect much from replaying it but the game itself is really amazing "story mode..walkthrough..missions..graphics"..as said there are side missions that may be the main thing in replaying the game
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

If you enjoy exploring open world games, then yes

Pau1R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Pau1R_
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

i replayed agen just for the platinum trophy but my hdd is corrupted so still havnt got it yet . i wud recommend it as its a long game anyway and a very good well worth the top dollar i payed for it

SiKh22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SiKh22
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts
I'd say the first time is going to be your longest time if you try to do everything. IF you choose to finish the story only it won't be that long( I'm not done yet either) but I can tell. Do everything at first, collect every and try to do everything on one play through, you'll enjoy it more. I'm 28% done with the game, and I have 18 hours in it, most games are only 8 hours at best. Its a long game when you try to do everything but it depends if you want to do that on one whole play, or 2 times. I'd one because their is no other difficulty level and so playing it again you would know what happens so one is good!
GenkiDama-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GenkiDama-
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I played it at my buddys house and I liked it so possibly yes
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts
It takes a good long while to complete. But I sold it immediately after 100%. It's a great game, but no IMMEDIATE replay value after you play it. It's the type of game maybe you might want to play through again in a year or two. I figured it would be better to just buy it again when it's cheap and a greatest hits, hopefully it'll come bundled with any DLC by then as well.