Do you think Jet Moto should be On Ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Adonael44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Adonael44
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I know I'm new here, but I would like gamespot's communities opinion. Lets hear some of your opinions on this. http://thebestblogever-adonael.blogspot.com/ Do you think Jet Moto is fitting for a Ps3 game? Why , why not? Don't care if you NEVER played the game before in your life. I'd like to hear your opinion too.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I have played and enjoyed Jet Moto, Jet Moto 2 and 3. Jet Moto 1 was always a favorite when I was growing up. It took me forever to unlock the last two maps, but when I finally did... both proved to be difficult. I currently have all three on my PSP and every so often I will play Jet Moto 1 for the memories. If they were to re-make Jet Moto, I would play it to try to grasp some sort of memory from the game I played so long ago. Unfortunatley like most re-makes, the developers will probably try to instill some new idea that will take away from the originality of the game. I do like the idea of developing a new version, Jet Moto 4 perhaps, but in my personal opinion... Jet Moto should be left in the past as is.

I know I'm new here, but I would like gamespot's communities opinion. Lets hear some of your opinions on this. http://thebestblogever-adonael.blogspot.com/ Do you think Jet Moto is fitting for a Ps3 game? Why , why not? Don't care if you NEVER played the game before in your life. I'd like to hear your opinion too.Adonael44

moej88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 moej88
Member since 2007 • 799 Posts

yea it used to be a slick game, but I'm not sure if people would actually buy it with WipOut HD already on PSN

They really need to add more Ps1 games. I'm still hoping for fighting force 2

blackwingzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#4 blackwingzero
Member since 2009 • 1683 Posts
Not sure about it. The problem right now is that alot of the racing games that come out are all either off road or stright racing of varring degrees and that appears to be where most developers that make racing games are focusing on. The last hover based racing game that came out *cough*Wipeout HD*cough* was a good game but for me the controls made naviagtion a bit of a chore. However if they were looking to do a complete reboot of Jet Moto and not just a port I do see the potential for some real inovation there. On the flip side of things Jet Moto hasn't been seen in action since the PS1 days so its hard to say if they will bring it to the PS3 seeing as it has been a long time since it was last seen in action.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

There is a Fighting Force 2? I downloaded the first one awhile ago and enjoyed every minute of it.

yea it used to be a slick game, but I'm not sure if people would actually buy it with WipOut HD already on PSN

They really need to add more Ps1 games. I'm still hoping for fighting force 2

moej88

moej88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 moej88
Member since 2007 • 799 Posts

Yes, I had fighting force 2 on PSone, but it is not on PSN....I hope one day it will come

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I would love to have a new Jet Moto. I still have my copies of the three that were on PS1.