Do you guys feel the same way as me?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coldkill19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 coldkill19
Member since 2007 • 1658 Posts
I like Playstation 3 because it has so much to it. The USB ports on the 60gig make me happy because I can plug in my mp3 player without having to do anything else and I can blast it with my surround sound. I also like that Blu-ray format because it can hold so much space on it and imagine a really big game times four. That's amazing! I don't like how Playstation 3 is getting up slowly. I don't like many games for it out right now, I am looking forward to March though, I can't wait to play Motorstorm and a few other games. When I played Motorstorm, I had so much fun and it was an experience that is just wow. I love the Sixaxis controller too, it has motion sensors in it and it's so much fun to play Blazing Angels on it, it's so amazing. Playing Fall of Man is cool with the Sixaxis controller. I am very proud of Sony's work but I think that the game library should grow at a faster rate. I am sad that there aren't a lot of games out, but once Sony takes advantage of the Blu-ray disc for their games and everything, Playstation 3 is going to go very well and I love it. Does anyone here think the same as me? I am not a fanboy(girl) I just think that this is a great piece of work, and it's so silent too.
Theempire30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Theempire30
Member since 2006 • 2420 Posts
Just give it time. All good things come in time.
lazeaai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lazeaai
Member since 2005 • 1739 Posts
Ok. The ps3 isn't the best out there for now. But it will be in a year. I know it. And i am very pleased with it. Fight night and Resistance are some of my top favorite games out of all my ps2, PC, and PSP games.