Dissidia Duodecim

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by toxic_jackal (1793 posts) -

So, I have yet to play this game even though I already bought it. I heard it's a general improvement over the first game and that you can actually create your own "quests?" I can see the countless hours of entertainment doing that.:D I can't wait to play this.

What are others thoughts about Duodecim?

#2 Posted by jordonj (1069 posts) -
I have heard that it has the story of the first, is this true?
#3 Posted by toxic_jackal (1793 posts) -

I have heard that it has the story of the first, is this true?jordonj

Hhm, quite honestly I'm not sure.:? I really haven't followed any full-blown details of this game, other than maybe watching 1/2 gameplay videos and reading the GS review on it. I would think it would. Check the FF wikia though. I would look into it but I have to go to class soon.

#4 Posted by Sweet_Genocide (777 posts) -

I'm enjoying it. There are a lot of improvements but the difficulty has increased quite a bit.

#5 Posted by Sophia (567 posts) -

Yes when you beat the game, you unlock the story content from the first game but with the updated gameplay mechanics and overworld.

#6 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
That's a really big bonus, I never got into the demo of the first game, but all the more temptation to get it now...
#7 Posted by blacknight06 (1422 posts) -

That's a really big bonus, I never got into the demo of the first game, but all the more temptation to get it now...Granpire
You should get it. :) It's overwhelming the amount of stuff in the game.