dissapointed in ratchet & clank

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tokenisadog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tokenisadog
Member since 2007 • 232 Posts

i had never played a ratchet & clank game before but when i tried it, it jus wasnt fun to me......

oh and i also thought that those rail sections were so boring and y even put them in there

and i liked the character models except for the green guy and i thought the environments were horrible

but this is just an opinion of mine so dont hate on me

D1rk-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 D1rk-Knight
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

Well, that's your opinnion & you have the freedom to say anything you want. beside everybody has his own taste & that's why there is a lot of games to choose.

anyway I respect your opinnion even if I desagree with you. :D

donnygorgas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 donnygorgas
Member since 2005 • 2531 Posts

i had never played a ratchet & clank game before but when i tried it, it jus wasnt fun to me......

oh and i also thought that those rail sections were so boring and y even put them in there

and i liked the character models except for the green guy and i thought the environments were horrible

tokenisadog

Not hating but you must be blind if you think the environments are horrible. This statement alone makes me think your a troll.

I do think that the rail sections need to be tweaked a bit, it seemed as if they were trying to convey a sence of speed but it still felt slow to me not boring just slow.

tgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tgrace
Member since 2006 • 442 Posts

I thought the demo was great. But to each his own.

ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts
heheh your probably the only one with this opinion, but thats the beauty of demos, you know not to buy the game if you dont like it...
SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts
I love ratchet & clank games
jimmarko21876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 jimmarko21876
Member since 2004 • 429 Posts
[QUOTE="tokenisadog"]

donnygorgas

Not hating but you must be blind if you think the environments are horrible. This statement alone makes me think your a troll.

I do think that the rail sections need to be tweaked a bit, it seemed as if they were trying to convey a sence of speed but it still felt slow to me not boring just slow.

Good observation! I have yet to see this clown post one positive comment on anything PS3.

Tensorspencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tensorspencer
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

As soon as the demo came on the first thought that came to mind was: Wowwwwwwww this enviromment is just stunning, the level of detail is incredible.

I enjoyed the demo, and have enjoyed many previous ratchet and clank games, although I wont be picking this one up any time soon since there are like 6 games in november alone that I have to chose between, and unfortunately ratchet just doesnt make the cut compared the games coming out.

casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts

Ive never played any of those games either, looks fun to me though.Mkavanaugh77

It's a great game! Especially for young kids, because it's a very easy to pick up and play game like The Simpsons. It's not made for older people, although older people may find it fun as well. I think it's aimed at a younger audience.

I believe it's an AAA title for sure.

gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts

It also coming to 360 and Wii.

Maybe that will change your tune.

jayree05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jayree05
Member since 2003 • 201 Posts

gamenux
um.... was this supposed to be a joke or were you trying to make a point of some kind? insomniac's first party....
khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts

tokenisadog

hi troll :)

Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]Ive never played any of those games either, looks fun to me though.casey7672

It's a great game! Especially for young kids, because it's a very easy to pick up and play game like The Simpsons. It's not made for older people, although older people may find it fun as well. I think it's aimed at a younger audience.

I believe it's an AAA title for sure.

This game is not for kids. It has the art style that kids may like, but it's not Open Season or Cars and that is why it is rated T.

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts

its his opinion hes entitled to it like anyone else. i though ratchets graphics were good but not great. i thought the cut-scenes looked really good but the in game was not up to the same standards in my opinion. anyways whats up with the focus on what he said about graphics ratchet games are about the humor and crazy gameplay.

i think its strangers that he played a ratchet game for the first time and didn't like it more then what he said about the graphics. anyways it looks like a solid ratchet game.

lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts
Who is TC then? Should I pay any attention to his comments?
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

its his opinion hes entitled to it like anyone else. i though ratchets graphics were good but not great. i thought the cut-scenes looked really good but the in game was not up to the same standards in my opinion. anyways whats up with the focus on what he said about graphics ratchet games are about the humor and crazy gameplay.

i think its strangers that he played a ratchet game for the first time and didn't like it more then what he said about the graphics. anyways it looks like a solid ratchet game.

clarkportmanken
another blind person graphics was the best iv seen not only the graphics was great but the life of everything going on at once. plus the draw distant was amazing. who ever are dissing the graphics either don't like pixar movies, a fanboy, or things gears type graphics are only good. it look like a animated cartoon there is no reason for real life gears of wars graphics. i have never seen a game with that much color before in such a large area. usely you see the same color biulding or anything in a large enviment that big. i have seen more color in that level than i have seen entire rachet game in the past and that was just a demo.
Avatar image for llidianStormage
llidianStormage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 llidianStormage
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts

i love it even though i been playing R&C since ps2

but its good to have a break from shooters fps this fps that fps blah blah blah.

blackldragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 blackldragon
Member since 2005 • 1540 Posts
How can the graphics be bland its so colorful it hurts my eyes j/k. Well whatever you think I know i still liked it makes me wish I picked up the other R&C games.
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 clarkportmanken
[QUOTE="clarkportmanken"]

GARRYTH

another blind person graphics was the best iv seen not only the graphics was great but the life of everything going on at once. plus the draw distant was amazing. who ever are dissing the graphics either don't like pixar movies, a fanboy, or things gears type graphics are only good. it look like a animated cartoon there is no reason for real life gears of wars graphics. i have never seen a game with that much color before in such a large area. usely you see the same color biulding or anything in a large enviment that big. i have seen more color in that level than i have seen entire rachet game in the past and that was just a demo.

well thats your opinion i respect it, i would expect the same courtesy. yes i luv pixar movies they have the best animators in the business and they have contributed a lot to CGI in general. i said it looks good just not great and i said that was just my opinion. i have all the ratchet games its one of my favorite series.

i don't know why my opinion offended you, but i apologize if it did it was not my intention i guess i didn't express my views properly then so im sorry.

ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

gamenux

Yeah, it is going multiplat. So is Super Mario Galaxy and Halo3.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GARRYTH
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"][QUOTE="clarkportmanken"]

clarkportmanken

well thats your opinion i respect it, i would expect the same courtesy. yes i luv pixar movies they have the best animators in the business and they have contributed a lot to CGI in general. i said it looks good just not great and i said that was just my opinion. i have all the ratchet games its one of my favorite series.

i don't know why my opinion offended you, but i apologize if it did it was not my intention i guess i didn't express my views properly then so im sorry.

no im sorry for that it is just so sick of trolls latly that has no reason to diss on. i personly did like the graphics even my son yells at me because i sit there looking around at the level. i also im sorry to think you were one of them.
dgbeard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dgbeard45
Member since 2003 • 989 Posts
What if it someone's opinion to hate on you, shouldn't you respect that. No really, I have never played a game in the series either (I am more a Jak man) but I intend to get the new. It looks very promising and have heard nothing but good things.
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 clarkportmanken

NP don't worry about it, i guess i didn't word myself properly. for me personally. Ratchet game looks to be a good game, also its surprising how many people on this board haven't played a ratchet game up until now. they'll be in for a treat, at least i think so.

Kennyofhearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kennyofhearts
Member since 2007 • 2297 Posts
I really can't agree with you in the least TC. Ratchet and Clank is one of the greatest games I've ever played. Theres a huge enviroment and number of planets to explore, tons of weapons, an ORIGINAL and amazing story, tons of original characters, and it's pretty funny as well. Don't see how anyone can hate it.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GARRYTH
what is funny i like it so much i want it for my birthday (31 waaa) but my whife said no because it has to be a crismas present for my son now i have to wait until x-mas. i wish uncharted came out on nov. 3 instead of 30 because now i have to wait 27 days after my birthday to get a present.
Kennyofhearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kennyofhearts

what is funny i like it so much i want it for my birthday (31 waaa) but my whife said no because it has to be a crismas present for my son now i have to wait until x-mas. i wish uncharted came out on nov. 3 instead of 30 because now i have to wait 27 days after my birthday to get a present.GARRYTH

Lol I'd hate having to share games with anyone, even my own son :P

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GARRYTH

[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]what is funny i like it so much i want it for my birthday (31 waaa) but my whife said no because it has to be a crismas present for my son now i have to wait until x-mas. i wish uncharted came out on nov. 3 instead of 30 because now i have to wait 27 days after my birthday to get a present.Kennyofhearts

lol try sharing one ps 3 with wife, mother in law (refuses to play any thing but res 4 and on a ps 2 she needs the upscaler), son, once and a wile my daughter and here stupid horse game and dora the explorer game. lets just say i don't play until around 11 pm at night when my kids are in bed and the wife is on the computer. that if they don't take over watching stupid csi show. wow another murder that i can guess how it was done because i have seen 2000 csi shows all ready.
tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#29 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
I never played any of the previous titles myself, but the demo was pretty impressive...everybody is entitled to their own opinion, even trolls!!!
Kennyofhearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kennyofhearts
[QUOTE="Kennyofhearts"]

[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]what is funny i like it so much i want it for my birthday (31 waaa) but my whife said no because it has to be a crismas present for my son now i have to wait until x-mas. i wish uncharted came out on nov. 3 instead of 30 because now i have to wait 27 days after my birthday to get a present.GARRYTH

lol try sharing one ps 3 with wife, mother in law (refuses to play any thing but res 4 and on a ps 2 she needs the upscaler), son, once and a wile my daughter and here stupid horse game and dora the explorer game. lets just say i don't play until around 11 pm at night when my kids are in bed and the wife is on the computer. that if they don't take over watching stupid csi show. wow another murder that i can guess how it was done because i have seen 2000 csi shows all ready.

But at the end of the day it's all worth it right?

RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
The demo was awsome, Im pickin this one up for sure
me_inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 me_inside
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

tokenisadog
Only uptight people would complain about this excellent game.
Avatar image for LEATHERFACE1550
LEATHERFACE1550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LEATHERFACE1550
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
the demo was great!!! and the characters model wasen't bad
Gamersince81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gamersince81
Member since 2007 • 1787 Posts

tokenisadog

Can you please name fun games you like. Im curious to know so i can buy them since they are better than R&C. Please name somegames thanks!!!

k0caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 k0caine
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

Well, that's your opinnion & you have the freedom to say anything you want. beside everybody has his own taste & that's why there is a lot of games to choose.

anyway I respect your opinnion even if I desagree with you. :D

D1rk-Knight

same here i love the game never played but it was fun

gamedudeorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gamedudeorino
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

I really enjoyed the demo and will pick this one up.

NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

I respect your opinion personally I cannot ait for the game, I have completed all the other games for the ps2 and psp and loved them. But how can you say the environments are horrible? I think the environments are some of the best this year, much better than halo 3's for sure.

InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts
Everyone had good and bad tastes
milan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 milan22
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

honestly, the first time i saw R&C i sayed "that's just another kids game:P" but when i played it on the psp i figured out that it's so fun!... it's really fun game! even if u r 40!:D i liked the demo but i think the visuals r kind of dull... i dnt know, is't just me seein it that way or it's the fact?! wha d u say guys?:?