Disgeae 3!!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GatCloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GatCloudX
Member since 2008 • 1459 Posts

is anyone excited about this game i am. Anyway i was wondering if There are power rangers in this game because that would be freakin awesome the reason im saying this is because if you go to the disgeae page here on gamespot and you look at the title where its says disgaea 3 the background pic has a guy standing on a desk and behind him is a red power ranger with a rainbow on his head

garrrig666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 garrrig666
Member since 2003 • 71 Posts
i love the disgeae games i have the first two and there the best next to fft and no there are no power rangers there called prism rangers there from the firs two and it wouldent surprise me if they are in this one also
GatCloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 GatCloudX
Member since 2008 • 1459 Posts
dude ive been wanting to play a disgeae game forever and prism rangers are close enough to power rangers to me that that warrants a buy for me
garrrig666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 garrrig666
Member since 2003 • 71 Posts
ya there good comedy relief but you should really go pick up the other two there worth every cent and you can pick them up for a good price
Avatar image for TheLegendKnight
TheLegendKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 TheLegendKnight
Member since 2007 • 1853 Posts

those prism rangers exist in those games to make fun of Power Rangers and other stupid costumed shows.........

FreshDimSum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FreshDimSum
Member since 2008 • 605 Posts

i love NIS of america style of RPGs and i see their games floating around more often in gamestops. wonder are they as good as disgaea because the animation and character design are almost identical, if not super similar.