Did anyone NOT like the new Sony PS3 advertisements?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mizal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mizal
Member since 2003 • 297 Posts
Personally, I loved it. Shoulda been the first add for the system since it showcased games and some of its horsepower. Is there anyone out there that didn't like it?
Avatar image for DoobieDoobster2
DoobieDoobster2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DoobieDoobster2
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts

do u want it..........yea

do u need it..........yea

let me hear ya.........ladies and gentleman lol

good song choice and cool features

yea i like it alot too

dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 dbzfreak
Member since 2003 • 6223 Posts
I think the ad is amazing and I have yet to find someone who doesn't like it. If someone doesn't like it they are either anti-Sony or they are an extreme fanboy. Even if you don't like the PS3, you have to admit the ad is good.
justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 justin_06
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts
I loved it. very good ads.
kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 kevy619
Member since 2004 • 5617 Posts
I didnt, but its much better than prior commercials. I really dont like the song (click click boom), Saliva isnt my cup of tea.
chopstx667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chopstx667
Member since 2006 • 588 Posts
I love the new ads, oh and does anyone know what the song they used on the ads is called?
kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kevy619

do u want it..........yea

do u need it..........yea

let me hear ya.........ladies and gentleman lol

good song choice and cool features

yea i like it alot too

DoobieDoobster2

lol, 2001 garbage nu metal...

justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 justin_06
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts

I didnt, but its much better than prior commercials. I really dont like the song (click click boom), Saliva isnt my cup of tea. kevy619

yea...so the song is called "ladies and gentleman".

kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kevy619

[QUOTE="kevy619"]I didnt, but its much better than prior commercials. I really dont like the song (click click boom), Saliva isnt my cup of tea. justin_06

yea...so the song is called "ladies and gentleman".

sorry my bad, it just sounds pretty much the same to me.

sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

General ps3 ad: I liked it but hated that song. I very much dislike the band saliva. I mean any band who's lead singer does a duet with the guy from nickleback is wrong in my book. Great gameplay footage though. I wish they would use more than just that one song. Otherwise a really good commercial cause it shows the games. I'm soo glad the freaky crying doll commercials are gone.

But I have to say I LOVE the R&C TOD Joey Ramone commercial. Thats an example of great song choice, beautiful visuals and comedy. Heh after seeing that I went "Oh yea, I'm definitely gonna spend 60 bucks on this when I get a ps3.". I really liked the ending tag too "It's a Wonderful world. Save It.".

It's a Wonderful World. Save It.

dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dbzfreak
I didnt, but its much better than prior commercials. I really dont like the song (click click boom), Saliva isnt my cup of tea. kevy619
I think the music works with what is going on in the commercial, it actually works extremely well IMO. You seem to be a music snob though...so I guess almost any song they would have picked would have notbeen your"cup of tea".
F1WRC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 F1WRC
Member since 2005 • 77 Posts
I like this new ads,but I def. loved the white room ads except for the one with the doll.That one was creepy:shock:
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

[QUOTE="kevy619"]I didnt, but its much better than prior commercials. I really dont like the song (click click boom), Saliva isnt my cup of tea. dbzfreak
I think the music works with what is going on in the commercial, it actually works extremely well IMO. You seem to be a music snob though...so I guess almost any song they would have picked would have notbeen your"cup of tea".

I don't think its a matter of being a music snob. It's just a matter of not liking the song they chose. If they chose brittany spears or something I bet alot of people would be saying the same thing. We just don't like the song.

dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dbzfreak

[QUOTE="dbzfreak"][QUOTE="kevy619"]I didnt, but its much better than prior commercials. I really dont like the song (click click boom), Saliva isnt my cup of tea. sa10kun

I don't think its a matter of being a music snob. It's just a matter of not liking the song they chose. If they chose brittany spears or something I bet alot of people would be saying the same thing. We just don't like the song.

...and as I said it works for what's going on in the ad. :P
bobbyD213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bobbyD213
Member since 2006 • 711 Posts
I don't like the octopus part.
Chocograph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chocograph
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
Who the hell LIKES ads? What is wrong with you people?
tfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tfaa
Member since 2003 • 362 Posts
Sony is actually stepping up with their advertisments and they needed too. I cant stand Saliva but it fit the commercial well. Its cool to see that all the multi platform games are getting advertised for the Ps3 rather than the 360 this time around. Its nice to see the Ps3 getting some love this time around.
Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Cutekitten6_18
Member since 2005 • 22640 Posts
its pretty cool. and i see ALOT of adds now for the Simpsons and Assassin's Creed withthe PS3 logo showing at the end