DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8758 Posts

So, did you listen to the Main Menu bot and play all the way through without reloading or did you jump back to a more ideal outcome? I must admit I jumped back a few times, one was because I didn't hit the buttons on-time with an action scene. I also had some trouble with Amanda. So the only good ending on my first play through was with Kara and Alice. All in all, I think this is a really good game. Any thoughts on Detroit: Become Human?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@DEVILinIRON said:

So, did you listen to the Main Menu bot and play all the way through without reloading or did you jump back to a more ideal outcome? I must admit I jumped back a few times, one was because I didn't hit the buttons on-time with an action scene. I also had some trouble with Amanda. So the only good ending on my first play through was with Kara and Alice. All in all, I think this is a really good game. Any thoughts on Detroit: Become Human?

I really enjoyed the game even though it's one of those evil movie games I hear so much about on these forums lol.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I played the part with the police android. He died in a pretty stupid way which made no sense IMO (bad writing if you ask me). I stopped the game and never played it. I think those Quantic Dream games get worse and worse. I had to force myself to finish Beyond Two Souls.

CookieCrumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 CookieCrumbles
Member since 2019 • 29 Posts

It's a bit offensive with the whole Holocaust imagery they use in it. I guess you missed that part.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I finished the game once and Kara and Alice didn't make it though the border because the only violent option I chose for Markus was the last one to fight for freedom. So I reloaded it to that point, just to see Kara and Alice make it though.

I have been thinking about playing it again and choosing the complete opposite choices. I really enjoyed Detroit and Beyond two souls. There's rumours of a sequel/DLC for it. I'm hoping for a direct sequel for the good ending.

@cookiecrumbles said:

It's a bit offensive with the whole Holocaust imagery they use in it. I guess you missed that part.

Where?

CookieCrumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CookieCrumbles
Member since 2019 • 29 Posts

@npiet1: Bad ending for Kara, Alice, and Luther.

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#7  Edited By strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1175 Posts

I loved the game glad it's in my collection.