This topic is locked from further discussion.

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts
apparently MLB 07 the show is coming soon to the demos.
Avatar image for lions_rock_2008
lions_rock_2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lions_rock_2008
Member since 2005 • 1121 Posts
they do have demos, motorstorm, GT HD, and others but ya i want more demos!!
Col_Swamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Col_Swamp
Member since 2006 • 937 Posts

apparently MLB 07 the show is coming soon to the demos.mmirza23

neato an MLB game, those change so much over the years that im glad they would have placed the demo on the ps store. how about they put up a VF5, or warhawk demo. I check it almost everyday to see if there are any new demos but i end up sighing in dissapointment. I suppose I should give it more time since the ps3 hasnt been out all that long but im impatient!

Teeth_Mummy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Teeth_Mummy
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
apparently MLB 07 the show is coming soon to the demos.mmirza23
proof?
whitey6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 whitey6
Member since 2005 • 1646 Posts

[QUOTE="mmirza23"]apparently MLB 07 the show is coming soon to the demos.Col_Swamp

neato an MLB game, those change so much over the years that im glad they would have placed the demo on the ps store. how about they put up a VF5, or warhawk demo. I check it almost everyday to see if there are any new demos but i end up sighing in dissapointment. I suppose I should give it more time since the ps3 hasnt been out all that long but im impatient!

New downloads only come out on thursdays, so save yourself some time and only check on thursdays, new downloads will be out in 2 weeks. Flow releases on the 22nd.
whitey6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 whitey6
I would love for some GRAW2 multiplayer demo or Rainbow 6 Vegas demo. I think they should release a small demo of Lair as well, just so we can get a taste of it. dahaka_1
Not gonna happen.
brotherreese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 brotherreese
Member since 2003 • 1049 Posts
Hell, right about now, I'd settle for a Darkness or FF XIII preview in full 1080.
whitey6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 whitey6
Hell, right about now, I'd settle for a Darkness or FF XIII preview in full 1080.brotherreese
Jeeze where is eveybody's patients, Sony already told us they have downloads coming out for us in 2 weeks, wait for gods sakes.
whitey6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 whitey6

[QUOTE="whitey6"][QUOTE="dahaka_1"]I would love for some GRAW2 multiplayer demo or Rainbow 6 Vegas demo. I think they should release a small demo of Lair as well, just so we can get a taste of it. dahaka_1

Not gonna happen.

Why not?

Because they did that with the 1st Ghost Recon, a multiplayer demo that is, and it dragged sales a bit because everyone was content on playing the demo. Heh, I sure as hell was, that was an awesome map :)
brotherreese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 brotherreese
Member since 2003 • 1049 Posts
[QUOTE="brotherreese"]Hell, right about now, I'd settle for a Darkness or FF XIII preview in full 1080.whitey6
Jeeze where is eveybody's patients, Sony already told us they have downloads coming out for us in 2 weeks, wait for gods sakes.

Hey, we have patience. We just never said that we'd wait quietly. :D
Ontario21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Ontario21
Member since 2004 • 374 Posts
They need to get there but in gear, there should be a demo for every game title they have. And how about some Sony Music artist videos in HD.
FIREBURNER21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FIREBURNER21
Member since 2004 • 272 Posts
[QUOTE="brotherreese"]Hell, right about now, I'd settle for a Darkness or FF XIII preview in full 1080.whitey6

Was this info released publicly somewhere cuz I havent seen it on any other site that Sony was going to have new game demos in 2 weeks?
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#17 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
[QUOTE="Col_Swamp"]

[QUOTE="mmirza23"]apparently MLB 07 the show is coming soon to the demos.whitey6

neato an MLB game, those change so much over the years that im glad they would have placed the demo on the ps store. how about they put up a VF5, or warhawk demo. I check it almost everyday to see if there are any new demos but i end up sighing in dissapointment. I suppose I should give it more time since the ps3 hasnt been out all that long but im impatient!

New downloads only come out on thursdays, so save yourself some time and only check on thursdays, new downloads will be out in 2 weeks. Flow releases on the 22nd.

Flow is finally coming out? Great... that one is a must buy.
Avatar image for anlpnatration69
anlpnatration69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anlpnatration69
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts
hey they put a few trailers haha that should make everyone happy  and on another note im getting sick of all the psp games in the ps store i want to play crash, and 2xtreame, and jet moto!!!!!!!!!!!
Col_Swamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Col_Swamp
Member since 2006 • 937 Posts
[QUOTE="Col_Swamp"]

[QUOTE="mmirza23"]apparently MLB 07 the show is coming soon to the demos.whitey6

thx, that wills save me some time:)

HunAndras1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 HunAndras1984
Member since 2005 • 647 Posts
If you guys wanna play PS1 classics do what I do. Go on Amazon.com and buy them for like $1.99-$5.99 I got all the Tomb Raiders, all Crash Bandicoot games, Tekken 3, Nuclear Strike, Abe's Oddusey, Jurassic Park: The Lost World, Moto Racer, Rage Racer, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Duke Nukem Time To Kill, Soul Blade and a few more. I think it's worthless overcrowding your PS3 hard drive with these games. It's easier to just buy them.